for Rigor Mortis

10/27/2018 c1 CandyDee
pls update more! cant wait to read next chapter...
8/31/2015 c1 Guest
This was amazing!
8/9/2014 c1 emokidnthecorner
this is great I love hunter-bella stories. your writing is great, but are you planning on going more in depth with bella's background and onto her head?
8/6/2014 c1 Pleasure
Please keep writing i love this fanfiction!X3
8/6/2014 c1 blah
Interesting concept. It's all happening a bit too fast for my taste, so my advice would be to take some time to build things up. Maybe explore relationships between the characters as so many good stories are brought down when authors try to get to the point as quickly as possible. Don't try to reveal everything all at once, do it in bits and pieces in order to give the readers a chance to come to conclusions on their own. And whatever you do, DON'T. EXPLAIN. EVERYTHING. PURELY. THROUGH. SPEECH. So to speak, actions speak louder than words, which is sorta what you did with the kid, but write so that the explanations are seen rather than said.

One thing though, zashiki warashi is indeed japanese, but Rigor Mortis, and the whole Mr. Vampire series is Hong Kong based, i.e Chinese, so is the basis of Tao-ism, although that also came to Japan later on. So, on that I was a bit confused.

All in all, not bad first chapter. I probably won't review again, as I find it annoying, but I'll keep reading.
8/5/2014 c1 Cake lover
Nice, very berry good...hadn't seen a hunter Bella written like this, keep it up-nice touch with the culture add in. Till next time
8/7/2014 c1 Morgan Daratrazanoff
Really interesting, might see if I can find Rigor Mortis. Update soon!