for Chameleon

7/9/2019 c14 4SpyAgent001
This plot line is definitely something we should have gotten from S5, S6, and beyond!

Sadly it seems this story will never be finished. Thanks for starting it anyways though.
11/10/2016 c14 Me
You let us always wanting more and more. Thanks for sharing and hope for many other stories. Lots of hugs and kisses
10/3/2014 c13 Tania Davis
Thank you so much for updating this! This is fantastic! I love it and I can't wait for more! Please update soon! Please!
10/2/2014 c13 liferscove2118
This made me smile so hard. Nice work.
9/23/2014 c12 Guest
Wkw! That was heart wrenching! Annie closing herself off like that because of what she believes. I can see that too. Thatis great! Can't wait for more!
9/21/2014 c11 Tania Davis
This is fabulous! I love the story! I can't wait for more! Need more!
9/22/2014 c12 liferscove2118
I love when you update. Great work on this.
9/19/2014 c10 Tania Davis
Wow! This is fabulous! I love where this is going! Can't wait for the next postings! Annie isn't stupid. Like she isn't going to see this coming. The CIA spying on her. The ultimate betrayal of Auggie? Will Annie see it that way? Will it push her completely into Ryan's arms and loyalty? Good way to go. You rock!
9/16/2014 c9 Tania Davis
This is fantastic! I can't wait for more! Please I hope it will be soon! It is torture waiting. :-) More please!
9/13/2014 c9 liferscove2118
Lovely work.
9/7/2014 c1 Guest
I adore McAnnie. They are made for each other. Annie and Auggie is soooo boring. I love Annie and Eyal and I don't care how they are together, I just love them.
9/5/2014 c8 liferscove2118
I really enjoy your updates. nice work.
9/5/2014 c8 12Covert Affairs Intelligence
Awww! Great chapter! I hope she'll tell him abt auggie to!
9/4/2014 c7 liferscove2118
I love updates on this. Nice work.
9/4/2014 c7 11NightOwlHoot
Thanks for reading. I am having trouble fleshing out an idea for Cook/Belenko's motive, looks like it does have to do with Balkans/Joan, but hard to tie together. Working on it. Thanks for reading.
29 Page 1 2 Next »