for See Me After Class

9/12/2015 c35 24Leonie1988
I loved the whole story so much! One quick question... How much older is Elphaba supposed to be? It can only be a few years right?
I'd love to read a sequel, maybe with Elphaba's family?
1/14/2015 c35 10Enyo-of-Chaos
That was an exceedingly sappy ending and I loved it! Elphaba swearing at him while giving birth was hilarious. if you do a sequel Liir's first word should be a swearword at Fiyero. I know it sounds unlikely but I know people who genuinely recall sounds while they were being born. That was an incredible story and everyone should feel privileged you shared it with us, I know I do.
1/14/2015 c34 Enyo-of-Chaos
Once again cackling at Galinda and Elphaba. That entire snippet while hair was being done, I was clutching my stomach! I feel like I'm rolling around in a big ball of fluff at the moment and it's wonderful. I am sad to see it ends next chapter...
1/9/2015 c35 1EmyLilas
Nooooo! It's just can't be the end! Not now, not never!
I know, best thing must have a end, but noooo! I don't want so.
This last chapter was great. But I am so sad... it is all finished now! And I really didn't want that! I remember Elphaba as a teacher, Fiyero said her he would have had sexuals relations with her, when she said him her name, when he said he was in love with her... I remember your whole story, and it's just perfect.

You're a great writer, I have already told you that. And I can't wait to read your next stories!

Have a good weekend!
1/7/2015 c35 21I'mWickedThroughAndThrough
Excellent for a first story! Please continue writing Fiyeraba in some form- I need it in my life.
1/7/2015 c35 27RavenCurls
Lol, I laughed at the part when Elphaba threatened to kill fiyero, and Marillot is totally believable as a doting grandfather.

great ending!
1/7/2015 c35 86Ultimate Queen of Cliffies
Aww... that was perfect :). I loved it. I was really bummed by Fiyero not being allowed in the room (even though I've done a similar thing in my next fic), but I was glad he came in after all to support her - husbands should be there for their wives during labour. The baby was perfect and so was the Fiyeraba. I loved this story :).
12/30/2014 c34 Anonymous
Fluff is so...fluffy. I'm so happy they got married. But what about the rest of the plot of Wicked, with the wizard and everything? The fact that they're already married changes all of that. Maybe you could write a sequel? Pretty please? And please update soon.
12/31/2014 c34 Ultimate Queen of Cliffies
Aww... that was so sweet :). I love how they're finally getting their happy ending like this; and I love Fiyero's father, too! (And I love how affected Fiyero is by her calling him "love" in Vinkun. They're just too adorable together.)

I'm sad to see this story end, but I can't wait to read the next chapter!
12/31/2014 c34 1EmyLilas
Aaaaw! They are so cute! I was waiting for this moment for a long time and now, I'm so happy to read it! There wedding was perfect, for them. Just like them, in fact.
I don't want to see the end of this beautiful story. I feel like I'm gonna cry...
I don't want to cry now, so, I'll wait the next chapter to do that. It's a great story, that we have here.
I've never thanked you enough for that. So, my friend, I want to thank you so much.
You make me dreaming, you make me laugh, smile, cry, feel hangry. And some more. You are a great writer. And, nobody can say that enough. You are, you still, wonderful. Thanks.

Happy New Year. I wish you all the best.
Emy
12/30/2014 c34 27RavenCurls
Lovely chapter! And galinda is cute as she fusses over the couple like a superstitious old woman :-P

And one more chapter to go! Means no more angst (I hope) yeah!
12/28/2014 c33 1EmyLilas
Hi! It's Emy!
I've got a count here finally! Just for you! But I think it can be great!
So, it's always so great! I'm sorry to take a so long time to review, but I was very busy with so many things! But now, I'm right here!

So, Merry Christmas in late, and Happy New Year!
12/19/2014 c29 Elphanine
This story gives me so much life... no words can describe how beautifully written this is. Keep up the wicked work! 3
12/13/2014 c33 Anonymous
I am so sorry that I haven't reviewed lately! I would check for updates daily, exept school is so time consuming. Anyway, it was great as usual. I can't wait for the wedding! And I'll wait as long as I have to for fluff (I've been waiting on some fanfictions for a couple months). Also, random suggestion, could you include something about Christmas, or Lurlinemas or whatever? Just because it's that time of year.
12/14/2014 c33 86Ultimate Queen of Cliffies
This is so adorable!

I found this story a while ago and kept coming across it... but I'll be honest - I wasn't sure about the M-rating. I don't really read much M-rated stuff. Then one day, I decided to just get on with it and read, and if it really was a bad M, I could always stop; but I loved it.

So I kept reading, and now I caught up, and it's a brilliant story :). I love all the fluff. You're doing a great job on it!
91 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »