for You Said Yes as I Said Please

11/21/2016 c4 2kataang1-makorra2-otp
Wow. This is one of the most beautiful pieces of writing I have ever read. I loved how you had separate chapters with the different characters' perspectives, exploring their thoughts and feelings. And I also noticed that the way this is written is a different style from your other stories. Almost poetic. Truly stunning. I'm a sucker for angst with a happy ending, so this story was so heartwrenchingly amazing. Please, don't ever stop writing Olicity.
8/15/2016 c1 Shelbysmommy228
Wow..you're killing me
4/4/2016 c4 1Phyby
Wow, again a heart-breaking, sweet and just perfect story. I especially like it, that Digg and Roy get a real voice this time - those characters deserve more attention! Thank you for that.
12/28/2015 c4 Grrarrggh
Lovely. Just wonderful, every bit. Any chance of a later part? I'm interested in how Felicity feels about, and I'm guessing here, Oliver's new legal responsibility.
12/28/2015 c2 Grrarrggh
Small note, serious intravenous painkillers don't feel at all cool in the seconds after your body registers them. At least not in my experience.
7/7/2015 c4 Guest
5/6/2015 c4 sandra
awww.. how sweet.. but also so sad at the beginning. loved it nonetheless though.
1/7/2015 c4 Sarah
That was beautiful! Loved how you expressed each POV too.
1/4/2015 c4 lyndaflpn
Lovely !
11/28/2014 c4 nhawa29
This is why I read Fanfiction.
11/28/2014 c3 nhawa29
My only reaction was "Oh John! *sigh* Thank God.." Tears rolling down my face.
11/18/2014 c4 1ForEver-A-DayDreamer
That was beautifully sad but still lovely :) absolutely loved it !
11/1/2014 c4 11realjena
I am utterly in love with all your work, but this might just be my favorite. Cried like a baby! Bravo!
10/18/2014 c4 9jessspider
awwwww...loved your chapter 4 :) *smiles*
10/18/2014 c2 jessspider
omg...how do you do this? lol.. amazing!
144 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »