for To Hell With It

9/18/2020 c14 2ToddTheCreator
Wow, I read your entire story and it was so autistic that I probably have cancer now. Anyways just wanted you to know that everyone in Hollywood is a Satanic pedophile so since your oc is an actress she's not only a Satanic pedophile but because she has a vagina she's also a cunt (all women are cunts, deal with it). Anyways fuck you and I hope you burn in hell. Have a great day.
1/18/2016 c12 DX
I freaking love this fanfic. Too bad there's not a massive fandom dedicated to This Is The End. That would be epic.
1/9/2015 c14 Firework's Feelings
I checked it out and it was brilliant much! I loved it so.
10/27/2014 c13 Firework's Feelings
Woww! I freakin love this chapter. I cant believe Dave was in heaven! I almost cried, but instead, I just shouted loudly. This story had me feeling all types of emotions and I loved the experience. You are an awesome writer. I hope to read more and if you are on a project, then I'll be following it soon:D

your follower,, FF
10/18/2014 c13 Morgan
Oh my gosh the ending was so good! I love that Dave forgave her and it was so sweet that she got their baby (: I'm so glad you wrote this fanfic it was so awesome!
10/18/2014 c13 5LunaEvanna Longbottom
I loved this story and I'm so happy Dave didn't break up with Mack for cheating on him.
10/16/2014 c12 Firework's Feelings
Ugh, its going to be over so soon! This chapter has much emotions than i can count. I could not help to crack up with Jay and Mack's exorcism; And much alike they are in that moment. Then everything gone downhill when Seth yanked him and Franco inputted his remark and the fisticuffs begins. Now, the rapture. . . very brilliant. Going back to Franco is something she would have done, despite everything they gone through. I had to wiped my eyes when the blue light engulfed her. Amazing chapter! I cant wait till your next chapter !
10/15/2014 c11 Firework's Feelings
Yes, the demon activities is funny. Lol, you done an excellent job with this chapter. Keep up the good work.
10/9/2014 c12 Xxhope4thebestxX
Wonderful as always
10/9/2014 c12 LunaEvanna Longbottom
At least she and Franco finally apologized to each other before he died. I wonder if Danny'll be waiting for Mack in heaven.
10/8/2014 c12 Morgan
This chapter was awesome! I'm glad she got raptured and I love the details you put into your chapters. I can't believe there's only one chapter left, this fic was great! Thanks for writing it! :)
10/8/2014 c12 Im Kind Of Important
this chapter had the best scenes: the exorcism, McBride and random Channing sighting not to mention the rapture. Can't wait for the final chapter.
10/8/2014 c12 ShyKitten
Wonderful! Brilliant! Amazing! Ugh I just love this :)
10/3/2014 c10 Firework's Feelings
Great chapter. I was much relieve when I read Seth calling her Mack. The whole milky way and the Hebrew language scenes were way too funny. Keep up the good work
10/3/2014 c1 bitchinh0es
Had a really bad week, and your fanfic just makes my day better
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »