FanFiction.Net
for Recovery

5/1/2020 c1 12foxylittlelady
You packed a lot into a one-shot, good job.
3/27/2019 c1 2caprubia
I liked it :)
6/12/2016 c1 Adahmel
Sweet.
4/14/2016 c1 31GillianLSteele
This is such a beautiful story. Well done, one of my favorites!
8/10/2015 c1 niknik0201
I enjoyed reading this one shot!
5/2/2015 c1 17Simona Polle
I thinks this had been an incredible long fic! I really enjoyed it :)
(I think i love all your stories)

Kisses!
10/3/2014 c1 57mariteri
Nice story. I think you could have taken this further than you have. Make it a multi-chapter fiction if you wanted to. But this is fine the way it is. Excellent plot, good writing, and overall a very enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to read more of your writing in the future.
8/29/2014 c1 WinterOrion
So thrilled to get these wonderful Remus/Hermione fics from you! He is by far my favorite wizard and there's not nearly enough RL/HG for my liking so thank you for these treats! :) Remus being alive - and mostly well - and being reunited with his Order family will do him loads of good. Being with Hermione will be amazing. I loved this and only wish there was more for me to enjoy. Brava!
8/21/2014 c1 here's nothing
Awesome. Absolutely awesome.
8/10/2014 c1 Fullofpassion09
Future-take? I'm begging for more!
8/9/2014 c1 clueingforgaylooks
oh i like it c: it was sweet and pleasant, but not so much c: I really enjoy it c:
8/9/2014 c1 3punkyredhead
I loved it. I think Remus and Hermione make so much sense. They are a wonderful balance to each other. Remus has just enough mischievousness to help Hermione relax. While Hermione has just enough romanticism to made help Remus see him as a wonderful man again. Keep up the wonderful work.
8/7/2014 c1 597articcat621