for Overcoming Misfortune

12/12/2019 c38 amb6675
Please please start updating back on here. I could never figure out that site Fanfic has always been easy.
3/27/2019 c4 a7152966
okay, I realize this is fiction, and I am not really around children/teens alot, but, *, even I know that if your young person wants your attention bad enough to 'act out', maybe you should find out WHY. gah, this infuriates me. so much pain could have been prevented if only the parents aren't self-righteous !. so what if you look bad. people are creatures of habit, and if someone's behavior patterns change without reason, it is often better to find out that reason.
3/26/2019 c38 35Rasi10
It's okay dude, as long as you update this amazing book, it's okay with me!
4/25/2018 c32 2dftbawolfgrl
Awww johns a cute little cinamon roll who must be protected
4/25/2018 c30 dftbawolfgrl
Awwww greg and mycoft wana act all pranty so cute! Never would have guessed that mycoft was the omega
4/25/2018 c9 dftbawolfgrl
Aww poor baby. I just want to give him a hug and burn his prants and neghibor alive.
1/28/2018 c37 73jaimi-or-jaemi
Its goid to sed them working together, thanks for the update
1/18/2018 c24 natsumiangel2001
I love your stile to write and tell us the story of Johnlock. It is beautiful written and with so many details from the tv serie! I realy love that.
I have to say: I thought John will meet Sherlock after the 12 chaptair, so I waited a longe time for their first meeting and yeah. I am realy happy found the story.
lots of love
natsumiangel2001~
Ps: sorry for my mistakes I am german and I am learning english since one year (active)!
11/11/2017 c36 5YuYuHakushoObsesser
I have fallen absolutely in love with this story and severely need more of it :D so beautifully written, draws me instayed up and read all in one sitting :D can't wait for the next chapter!
6/10/2017 c36 Jaimi
It's good to see them working together, I was also happy to see Sherlock make sure John didn't get caught
3/20/2017 c35 Jaimi
*grins* it looks like things are coming together for the case, I get the feeling John wants to slap a few folks upside the restart
2/12/2017 c34 Hatake Tsughi
The game is afoot! XD heehe
2/12/2017 c34 73jaimi-or-jaemi
Its nice to see the story mixing what happened in the show with what happened in the story so far. Love the fact that John totally ignored Sebastian
1/26/2017 c33 2ladytokyo
I can't believe I was able to read this in one night. I'm so angry at John parents, I wish them harm slow and painful. I can never truly understand how a parent act in such a way. And the Omega mother should know better. I know this. Is just a story, but it struck an emotional cord which had me read on. I also hate Sally and hope she falls in the Thames. God this seems like such a negative review but I'm loving the story with Mycroft and Greg, Mike and the others. I can't wait to read on and go through this emotional journey with John.
1/25/2017 c33 delia cerrano
Okay how did they get in and out and not show up on the cameras? Sherlock better watch out for John. Seems like Sebastian wants to beat his time with John and doesn't even care who knows it.
123 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »