for Sparks of Time

8/20/2014 c1 catspats31
The story is good, but since it has the copied lyrics of Katy Perry's "Unconditionally", it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story before someone can use them as evidence in their abuse reports.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.

catspats31
Member of Eliminator
8/14/2014 c1 Leaffeather2
try just about any Jesse Mccartny songs for Dick/Babs, or really anyone
8/7/2014 c1 SkyMyst
Awwww ... very sweet! I love Dibs. And your English writing is very good! I look forward to more of your Dibs stories (please continue to write in English ... I am not multilingual like you and can only read English ... :-P ) Thank you!
8/7/2014 c1 5Italiana XD
Wow, that was really good. I really liked the way you write! I can't wait for more! Don't stop!
8/7/2014 c1 silverwolf
use a song called i stand alone from a movie called quest for Camelot use it for Wally
8/6/2014 c1 Guest
Love it. Gets kinda tiring reading all about chalant. I personally like Dibs better anyway.
8/6/2014 c1 Guest
Yay Wally's alive(happy jig)
8/7/2014 c1 5jdcocoagirl
aw so sweet and fluffy...
8/7/2014 c1 1Queen Sound