for Le Voyageur

5/16/2019 c5 Olddantrucker
Reagan contrary to lies trying to change history about him in public was almost the best man possible but blew it in a few key areas regarding the airline strikes and not busting up monopolies as companies merged from under him.

The 90s "good times" were leftovers from him. It just takes time to come into place. The Bush economy didn't really kick into gear till the end then he (to some extent) and especially Obama both threw it all away. Clinton's their actually was a recession heading to a depression before the towers fell.

Mcminnville Oregon and other small cities under Clinton's last year stopped reporting car thefts unless someone was hurt or threatened with a weapon. The energy crisis wasn't a result of deregulation it was a mild drought across the west coast followed by 2 major power plants down for repairs at the same time.

BPA here in Oregon at one point threatened to shut down Bonneville if we didn't get any rain but we did.
5/16/2019 c4 Olddantrucker
Sounds like a typical liberal love triangle. This is why America is F'ed up because people with these mindsets are running it and make it F'ed up. America just sits by itself waiting for someone to bring back freedom and not a nanny state. The majority of stuff is false sprinkled with a little bit of truth to keep people like you all agitated and worried. If I were staring at news all day I'd be worried too constantly.
5/16/2019 c3 Olddantrucker
There's a lot of disinformation regarding Gypsies due to dumbed down history but since this is old I am not wasting my time for something nobody will see.
10/30/2018 c12 Megan
Please make more chapters please I'm very interested in reading it
10/29/2018 c12 Junnovaleria
Amo tu historia pero la seguirás? Si no la puedo adoptar? Si no aun así seguiré leyendo esta historia la amo
4/2/2018 c12 15Lil Hamari
Please please come back
This FanFiction is so good
I really home you come back
2/25/2017 c12 Guest
Please update _ to the very end this is it up
2/25/2017 c1 5Luke Dragneel
Personally I can see Harry acting more like how Assassin's Creed's main character acts(just as a thief rather than an assassin, though his saving people thing would have him acting sooner rather than later). Free running all over the place.

You also might want to add the warning that this fan fiction is a slash fic(considering your insinuation of Harry's looks and the fact no female characters, even OCs, were listed in the important characters section yet you say this is a romantic fic), that way you won't get so many flames from people who accidentally wander into this story thinking it is something else.

Your story is also rather confusing as you have Harry's train of thought all over the place. One second he is hurting, the next we know is that he is a thief who occasionally makes potions for people. It's really confusing as you haven't broken the conversation up by time.
6/30/2016 c11 Guest
Please update
4/4/2016 c1 kingZephyir
pleaaaaaaaaaasssseee update~
11/12/2015 c12 Guest
Please CONTINUE
10/17/2015 c12 inuhanyoulover
I absolutely love how did this chapter. I hope that you have Harry singing god help the outcasts in the next chapter. I hope that you are able to update soon! :)
10/6/2015 c12 1KozuKatDeLuna
More more more! !
PD.: where are you, smuty?
8/1/2015 c12 3Mumia0813
lol well played lol i love it! more plz
7/3/2015 c12 T.k
This is a great fic! I was hope for this to be a Frollo/Harry story at first, but I'm cool with clopin. I do hope Harry at least contemplates the idea of taking Frollo offer of being his if he promise to spare all the gypsies. I just wanted to say great story, I hope you haven't given up on it, and you deserve a whole lot more reviews.

Please update soon!