for RED

6/16/2017 c1 55WyldClaw
I hope Dash can get help
4/9/2015 c28 zErin37
"I open at the close"

that was what I thought when I finished reading this.

What a fantastic story! This was easily one of the best stories I've read on this site, I'm really surprised there aren't very many reviews and favorites of this story. It was so well thought out and the timing was perfect. I couldn't put it down! I loved the subtle hints to characters like Melissa and Misty, or Officer Gina and Officer Jenny.

The only mistakes that I saw (I'm no expert) were little things that were probably just typos that were never caught, and nothing was consistently wrong.
I did have some trouble figuring out if Tanya was fighting a Pidgey or Spearow in the two scenes where the Nonextants were mentioned, but that could just be a personal miscommunication on my part, as all the other Pokemon descriptions were very clear.

This really was a fantastic story. I could go on forever about all the things I liked about it.

Loved it,

zErin
4/8/2015 c6 zErin37
I clicked on this on a whim, only planning to read the first chapter or two tonight, and I'm 6 chapters in. This is fantastic so far, and sooooo well written. I have homework now, but I'm definitely planning on reading more soon!
2/16/2015 c28 2nolongerupdatingsorry
...wow...wow...wow...

Not going to lie, this is an amazing story. You weren't kidding when you said you were good with dialogue-it is spot-on. The way you develop your characters blows most other fics out of the water. There were very minor grammar mistakes that only a few will notice, but that is overshadowed by the great world you set up. I love how you are able to craft the day-to-day interactions of Dash and Co. This story should have a lot more reviews!
1/25/2015 c1 7Lord of Moons
A really good read overall, amazingly well written, hope you can keep up the good work in Gold, your a hell of a good writer!
1/23/2015 c28 I have a
dictionary here

I don't see how this is a parody. It was still a heartwarming read. One down side is yes, somehow the whole story is in the first chapter as well as the remaining chapters. You might want to make sure there is only one version, not two. Thanks a lot
1/23/2015 c1 5Act
I'm not sure if you realize this, but the entirely of the fic is in the first chapter. It would probably be best to edit it out and chapter things normally.
8/24/2014 c1 DarkeForrest
Mate... Just mate. I...I-I-I-I J-J-Just WOW *speechless. This is probs THE most amazing fic I've ever read and just WOW! I just love the court scenes(reminds me of Phoenix Wright) and how it all ties in with the original Pokémon games. Wood? Prof. Wood. LOL. I see the trio, the starters, the subtle 'R's, "Team Rocket". It just ties in so well. Great job on the story mate, just remember, I'll keep supporting you.
*Darke
note:couldn't be stuffed logging in. Soz?
8/7/2014 c1 Guest
I am absolutely speechless. Th is fanfiction was one of the best things I have ever read. Many many compliments that I can't put into words this is an amazing story and I felt like I was there with dash and tonya and I loved this story if you could make another chapter as good as the first you would probably have the best multi chapter docs out there. I just love this story. So well writin. Keep on writing.