FanFiction.Net
for Elena Gets Bitten by A monkey

8/7/2018 c1 5Short-Cheeks
"We do rules." iI that a funny way of mentioning the chance of getting a spanking?
2/1/2015 c1 19Smiling Seshat
There are some typos in your summary I think you should get rid of:

Summary: 11 Year Old Elena is on a class trip to the zoo, when she wonders off to see the monkey's, what could happen, this is based off Nina getting bit by a monkey in Bali, that she told Jimmy Fallon Tuesday night, Season 2 with Stefan & Elena still dating

It should look like this, instead:

11-years-old Elena is on a class trip to the zoo. When she wanders off to see the monkeys, what could happen? This is based off Nina getting bit by a monkey in Bali, which she told Jimmy Fallon Tuesday night, Season 2 with Stefan & Elena still dating

Basically you had trouble with stuff that sounds the same but isn't the same, like wander/wonder, and you added 'summary:' at the beginning, which is basically useless since we know it's the summary.

Hopefully this will be helpful to you. :)
9/26/2014 c1 18Ditte Blevins
Nice diferent story. I use this way to told you that I will transfer all the stories I had written in English to the profile penname Beth Warlow Salvatore English ( u/6131638/Beth-Warlow-Salvatore-English) Hope you follow and review me there.
9/24/2014 c1 2Fey27
Lol that was really cute. There were some punctuation mistakes but then again, who's perfect? :p
U should write more.
8/10/2014 c1 Shaun
The description says "11 Year Old Elena is on a class trip to the zoo, when she wonders off to see the monkey's, what could happen" but it also says "this is based off Nina getting bit by a monkey in Bali".

So, I can only assume "what could happen" means that Elena's gonna get bitten by a monkey. Your own question in the description defeated itself. Way to go.
8/10/2014 c1 Shaun
What in the hell was that?