for Still I Rise

9/22/2020 c1 HelplessLiability
I remember reading this story years ago. I found it again now and love it.
3/2/2017 c1 Guest
I really liked the way you developed Courtney. A nice reference to her relationships too.
12/19/2015 c1 2Zero Cain
I actually love this! It really connects with Courtney's emotions and shows us the real her. I can really relate to this.
8/18/2014 c1 15Knifez
Alright, a very interesting story.

I'm not a huge fan of song fics, but I like what you did here. It really conveys emotion about what Courtney does.

On the other hand, it didn't really do anything else, but I guess that's to be expected from a Courtney-centric oneshot.

Overall I liked it, though it's not my favorite from you. Keep writing :)!
8/12/2014 c1 marah
This is good. Not many people put poems in their stories but this one matched Courtney. I like Duncney alot so it was sad that they werent together.
8/8/2014 c1 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Very good one. Nice that Courtney did well in the end, but too bad she remains unaware of her faults.

Keep the good writing.
8/8/2014 c1 8DeliriousDisposition
I loved this so much... :$

The way you told Courtney's story was just so... ugh... I adored it. Everything about this story just seemed so right and this is just so Courtney it's unreal. x3

Your writing is amazing and I was able to empathise with Courtney all through the story due to how well you developed her character. All of the emotions were just so real and understandable... :o

Definitely favouriting!
8/8/2014 c1 Guest
yay for courtney
8/8/2014 c1 45GreenPokeGuy
Wow.

This was amazing. I really felt for Courtney. All she wants to do is succeed, yet everyone seems to be so against her doing so. I'm glad she got a happy kind of ending.

-Green