for Magical Mischief Mayhem

8/28/2014 c20 iheartjelsa
Ermahgaw she's awake you kept me in suspense I wish I could know what happens next but alas I gotta wait till 'morrow. What's gonna happen.
8/28/2014 c20 Guest
can't wait for next chapter! update soon 3
8/28/2014 c20 WiccansLegacy
About spoiler don't worry, I am over it. And as soon as I read Never Mix Professional With Business I will write what I think about it.
I can't wait to read next chapter, I wonder what will Elsa say and what the others reaction to Elsa's awakeness especially Hans and Pitch. And thank you for the writing Jack's feelings, I really like it.
PS: I like Kerry and Zara too and truthfully I adore Kyle and Dave. And I just want to add this, my Hogwarts house is Slytherin )
8/27/2014 c19 Guest
please update soon!
8/27/2014 c19 Enna Burnning
Why don't they give that truth telling potion to Christy, then Hans, and then pitch?

BTW: I love it!3
8/27/2014 c19 9ElsaTheSnowQueen2
amazing and wonderful chapter i love it! and it was kind of emotional too! POOR ELSA! AND JACK GOOD JOB! YOU DIDN'T RIPE ANYONE'S HEAD OFF!
8/27/2014 c19 1FrostyPurple
ooh yes! but jack didn't let Christy explain I guess she will later
8/27/2014 c19 WiccansLegacy
Well I got a spoiler accidently when I was reading your answer to TPATFan16 (I was going to read Never Mix Professinonal With Business, I still want to read but my enthusiasm is lower now.) But whatever you are one of my favorite writers, I will read anyway.
About Chapter, I am a bit surprised when I read Hans is one of the brilliant student but I believe it was necessary because Hans is really going to screw up when the truths came up. And I have one little thing to ask for the next chapter: Can you write Jack's feelings about Elsa and her *misfortune*? To be clear, make us cry (I am such a dramatic person :D )
PS Who is your favorite CHERUB character? My favorite character Lauren :)
8/27/2014 c19 25TPATFan16
AW! THIS WAS SOOO SAD! ESPECIALLY FOR JACK! ;)
8/26/2014 c18 9ElsaTheSnowQueen2
amazing work and wonderful chapter! BUT NO! POOR ELSA! PLEASE DON'T DIE! and JACK PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID!
8/26/2014 c18 gerardienea
Oh My God. What will happen if Jack finds out that Christy was the one who hurt Elsa?! what will he do to her?!
Aaaaah
(by the way, I just realise that you update this story everyday hahaha)
8/26/2014 c18 Dip the Hashashin
WOW. Pitch and Hans are EVILLL! I can't imagine how Christy (and Elsa's friends and sibling) must be feeling now. D:
8/26/2014 c18 3Pikachudragon
At least elsa it ok... right?
8/26/2014 c18 WiccansLegacy
I can't believe Jack's reaction. I expected him to make a mess, like duel with Christy or go to near of The Forbidden Forest and scream because of his anger. But I believe when he realise things that happened to Elsa because of Hans and Pitch, he will definetely be crazy and do reckless things without thinking.
In Turkey(so yes my mother language is Turkish) your update time is usually 10 a.m, I forgot you live in New Zeland for a moment :) By the way I LOVE Friends(and CHERUB but that is an another day's topic :D ) too and I wonder what are you thinking about Phoebe-Joey
8/26/2014 c18 25TPATFan16
I CRIED BY JACK'S REACTION! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THIS SPELL DOES?! DOES IT MAKE HER EVIL OR KILL HER OR WORST? ;)
250 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »