for The Next King Of Fiore

9/13/2018 c5 4EliteOtaku111
Good chapter, and funny at the end.
9/12/2018 c11 2Barbatos rex
awsome chapter
9/11/2018 c11 BlackDragonShinigami
Woweee
8/6/2018 c1 Magi Mari
interesting concept poor execution.
4/11/2018 c10 jermen
update soon
4/2/2018 c1 4CorruptHero
I saw the title and immediately thought of the Lion King song 'I just can't wait to be king'
3/21/2018 c10 2te.nellis
Excellent! Keep it up!
3/17/2018 c10 2Barbatos rex
awsome chapter
3/16/2018 c10 2Stasisborne
*Inhales deeply, and releases a happy sigh* My patience has paid off. Well done, and I like to see that the romance between the Princess and the Dragon is starting to gain momentum. I'm also happy to learn more about Eara and Kiyan.s Well done, and I look forward to the next chapter. Until next time.

~AlbusEques
3/16/2018 c10 Swaamp
Off hiatus?
1/26/2018 c9 Peter32
Where is the next chapter?
12/22/2017 c9 1PHO3N1XSLAY3R
Great chapter and story overall. Please update. Now there are a few things I'd like to mention. The first thing is the way you have Natsu and Hisui's relationship going. I like the speed. It feels natural. Having them slowly develop feeling but also question those feelings instead of having it where they're confessing their love as soon as they see each other. Second, i like the length of the chapter. Not too long but not too short. One thing i am worried about. Natsu's lessons and how you plan to have then affect his character. Is he still going to have his carefree attitude or are you going to turn him into this well-mannered, never steps out of line type of person?
Well cheers. I look forward to your next update.
10/23/2017 c9 BlackDragonShinigami
whooop. whooop.
10/19/2017 c9 2Barbatos rex
awesome Chapter
10/18/2017 c9 2REiNozomi
Dude you should update more often y'know
121 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »