for The Next King Of Fiore

9/3/2015 c4 reaper259
UPDATTTTTEEEEEEE
8/23/2015 c4 Funny-Little-Cute White Fox
Niceee chapter! please try to write longer chapters or at least try to write sooner xD!
8/22/2015 c4 DarkxKnightx44
Oh my gosh write longer I want to see the romance between Natsu and Hisui this is makeing little to no progress
8/21/2015 c4 BlackDragonShinigami
Cool story. Please update
8/21/2015 c4 2Barbatos rex
great chapter I can't wait to read the next chapter.
8/21/2015 c1 11Windbear
Man, I'm really liking this plot, but you really need to fix up your writing, I don't want yo offend you but it would bake your story so much better.
8/21/2015 c4 Karlos1234ify
Friday August 21, 2015.

Awesome chapter
8/21/2015 c4 1Jalis
This was ok after a long hiatus. Can't wait to get the ball rolling. Can't wait for the development of their relationship. :-)
8/21/2015 c4 9Kript
This chapter felt really disappointing, mainly because the lack of content in it. I hope the next chapter is better and longer.
7/3/2015 c3 Desmond 791
Plansnix112 is a cool writer right man. This is my third review out of over 200 stories and the is. Because I didn't even see or even think that this match up was possible dude. So now you know why I did a review and the importance of this I only review if the writer is really good. A d now you know what I think about your writing. Don't disappoint me or else I will find and kill in your sleep and think that I'm kinding. Cause never mind don't disappoint me your a good writer stay that way.
6/20/2015 c3 Guest
Hey epic story. But don't waste your time on every review. Use that space for more of your story. More! *does a backflip* story time!
6/8/2015 c3 TheLaughingStalk
Seems legit, keep up the great work.
6/8/2015 c3 BlackDragonShinigami
Cooool. I really rate highly
6/8/2015 c3 Funny-Little-Cute White Fox
Niceee
6/8/2015 c3 Karlos1234ify
Monday June 8, 2015.

I'm so happy to see that this story has updated.
121 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »