for Sword Art Online

3/1/2015 c1 8bright places
This is good, great really. But you should put this in the crossover section. If not, admins can take down your story anytime. Just a warning. :)
Happy writing!
2/28/2015 c3 Nekogirl77
I really like how it's based on sao but it's different at the same time... I absolutely LOVE sao so I hope you write again soon! You should make amu really skilled and strong btw :)
2/21/2015 c2 GirlWhoQuacks
-lazy to log in account-
Although I'm a tiny bit disappointed you swapped Kukai for Tadase, I'm still looking forward for this story ;) I'll read though the whole thing! So please update soon :D
2/21/2015 c2 1queen-in-shining-armour
wow! I was not expecting that ending! That Ikuto would keep Tadase around, well rather that Tadase would follow Ikuto to the next village in the game instead of staying with his friends
And the characters too... I'm not trying to criticize, so if it looks that way please forgive me, but I kinda expected Kukai to play Klein cuz he's over-eager and energetic and kinda annoying sometimes but that's why we love him, just like Kukai (hopefully he'll be Agil instead, I love him!)
And I also expected Utau to be introduced later as Suguha, as she would pose as a love interest for Ikuto. And I didn't expect Amu to have a friend (sorry if that sounds mean...!)
But I suppose it's kinda predictable if you follow the story perfectly like in the anime (I do really like the visual references to the anime though, brings back memories from the episodes!), so I really look forward to reading this to see where it goes! :D please continue your work :)
12/8/2014 c1 5femme sanct
Great! Can't wait for the next chapter!
11/6/2014 c1 2Rehza
This is a really interesting mix and I'm excited to follow along with the story! That said, it is true in relation to some of the comments that you should have the ability to make this story your own. You have a plethora of new characters to introduce, and you can add as many little events here and there along the story. While it is true that all good works more often than not come from others' projects, I really hope you can continue and take this in a direction more your own!
All-in-all, good work, and I'm excited to read more!
10/13/2014 c6 BelovedDarkness648
Isnt this more of a crossover?
10/12/2014 c1 Guest
I agree with Mrs. Flamer. Rip-off. Get an original idea, not copying someone. Bitch.
10/10/2014 c6 2Animefungirl12
Thnx for updating
Dude I felt like crying on yhe part where nadesko
Well I can't say. Idk wat to say. I feel luke crying. Anyways good job. I can't wait foe the next chaoter. Also have u been watching the nww season of sword art onlune. Luvvv it
9/4/2014 c3 4Dragongirl2319
So, you said that Nadeshiko would be in the next chapter and I was like, "Next chapter. Next episode. *Gasp* Oh no! She gon' die!"
9/3/2014 c5 qwinyne101
-pulls out knife- Saaya Yamabuki, you be a dead bitc- -turns head and sees Hannah-sama- Oh hello, Hannah-sama! -locks Saaya into cage- I have to say, this chapter was quite emotional Good job writing this! I really want to see Amu again, though -3-

Ikuto: Well yeah, me too. -3- -licks lips and thinks perverted thoughts of Amu in inappropriate pirate outfit-

... Ew. Wait, why did I put pirate? Meh, I'm too lazy to change it.

Ikuto: A pirate outfit is pretty hot, though. Especially an 'inappropriate' one. -licks lips and winks at Amu-

Amu: ... Perv.

Yeah... Well anyways, thanks for updating, Hannah-sama I enjoyed this chapter very much, and I throughly believe Ikuto's guild's deaths were very sad, and i also enjoyed Ran's genderbend An interesting twist...

Ikuto: So you enjoyed my guild members' deaths? Psh, and you say I'm the cold one.

Um, yeah. You are. Isn't he, Amu?

Amu: Wha-? Oi, don't just suddenly drag me into this!

Ikuto: See? Even Amu-koi can't admit I'm as 'cold' as you say, silly qwinyne 3

Amu: E-er, well, you were a bit cold when, umm...

Ikuto: Yes, Amu-koi? -winks-

Amu: -bright red- W-well, um... Wait, did you just call me Amu-koi TWICE?!

Ikuto: Yeah, so what, Amu-koi? -smirks-

Ikuto: -takes off shirt-

Everyone: O_O

HOLY SHI-

Fangirls: EEEEEK!

GAH! MY FRICKIN EARS! -pulls out knife and guns- AMU!

Amu: -pulls out naginata- -starts chasing fangirls down street-

Everyone 'xept pinkie, Ikuto, n I: -sweatdrops-

Yeah... So, update soon, Hannah-sama! Sorry bout my review, its a bit late at night, my bro and i just finished assembling a grill for my dads B-day, and im as bored and tired as HECK. So, until next time, see you later, and goodnight from Hawaii! Ja, ne!
9/2/2014 c5 2Animefungirl12
Sob fest. Omg. Dude. I remember this scene
Anyways Iike the update. I like the chapter. Also I have an idea. How about u make a different event of how thbpeople meet and die. Try to make it original. Other than that this was awesome.
8/16/2014 c1 Reborn4U
Have you ever noticed how yumeiro passteries ( I forgot how to spell it) and shugo chara are alike the sweets spirits and charas are sorta alike.
8/15/2014 c4 Shelly22112
Please update ASAP! I love how you made an SAO version of Shugo Chara! Please update! BTW your an amazing writer!
8/15/2014 c3 Animefungirl12
Yay. Amu is in the story now. And they defeated the boss. Hooray. Kinda sad someone died though. Oh well
42 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »