for A Survivor is Born

3/3/2018 c1 Biblio388
Wow, I absolutely adore this chapter. Pulled me right in and I really like the premise. Kinda kills me that it wasn't continued when I can very easily imagine following this for the long term. Can't wait to see what else it has.
2/11/2018 c3 18Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer
Relatively good, competent murderers is my jam (in fiction). Thank you for writing this!

Also: Killdozer is the best name. I like how Taylor is all, "I'm not unstoppable, I just kill people really well." Lol.
1/22/2018 c3 Aloever
I actually enjoy this story so much more than I thought possible. I love the way you write out Taylor. I love how you’ve fit in what happened at Yamatai.

The interactions with the other groups when she wants to be left alone are done amazingly well and don’t feel forced.

I love the potential that she could go off doing more adventures like that. Though it sounds like hell trips would be more accurate from her perspective.

Love the blending of the two stories and how you’re fitting in the power set. I just, I’m having a hard time saying all the things I like about this so I just want to say thank you for sharing. It’s a brilliant piece.

Thoroughly enjoyed it. :) I’ll probably come back and read it again in a couple of days.
12/25/2017 c3 13Steve2
I liked this story. You last updated it over 3 years ago. Would you mind if I took a stab at continuing it? If not, that's cool. I can see a lot more going with this. Thank you for posting it.

Steve2
12/20/2017 c1 zachary2
This is quite a good fic, thanks for writing it. If you're dead, RIP, and again, thank you very much for writing this story, as short as it is.
12/10/2017 c3 50Smaugtheterrible
God, this is spectacular. Why, oh why, is this abandoned?
12/6/2017 c3 scify
First re-read in awhile, and, damn, I've missed this fic. It's well written and seems to be building up to an interesting level of tension, particularly with whatever is going on with the disk.
9/29/2017 c3 1Snappy Flowah
"Sam! You're dead to me!"
So says me... lol.

~Snappy~
9/29/2017 c2 Snappy Flowah
Manipulations and Conspiracies to the max! I freaking hate those!
So I'm in! When's the Update?!

~Snappy~
9/17/2017 c3 WanderingReader10
Oh man this is really interesting, so they belive Kimiko (sun goddess) is a cape instead of well an immortal body stealing goddess
7/21/2017 c3 Sebine
so when does this get updated?
6/10/2017 c3 Guest
Damn! This is a great cliffhanger! So sad that this hasn't been updated in almost 3 years. I saw that you are in fact still writing on occasion as the muse hits, but I'd wish you'd finish some of your stories. They are so kick ass. Well, here's to hoping right?
6/10/2017 c1 Guest
Damn this is pretty cool! I wish you were still writing, and finishing all your stories. They are so awesome. It hurts when good writers aren't writing. I hope you're maybe doing some professional writing of your own instead. If you are, post a note to your page. I'm sure all the fans of your stories would like to know and read them!
5/29/2017 c3 2DannyPhantom619
I now vote for Taylor X Sophia. I can just imagine the steamy sex scenes they could have!
5/23/2017 c3 MrKingChicken
I'm sure that this would have been an even better story if it had been completed and I'm sad to see it was abandoned.
212 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »