for Mother's Dark Love

1/17 c114 Guest
Would it be possible to see a sequel to the American Dad with either Gwen or Hayley.
Love your work by the way.
1/9 c125 ramses.sotomora
dante x eva
1/4 c124 Guest
For an idea how about Mary and Terry McGinnis
Like maybe she has some super villain alter ego
(Maybe she's some new poison ivy) and uses her pheromones to do more then just try to get Terry to give up Batman
12/10/2020 c114 Guest
I hope you do a sequel to Steve and Francine. If possible to one day see a Steve and Akiko one shot. I thought those two made a good couple.
Take care - Long time fan.
12/9/2020 c51 eNervFlinC
damn.. arent you just gettin' desperate so forced this story type of development.. this one can't even include in original time line.

but, meh... what can we do?

who's ryuuko actually? at first i think its obito reincarnation or something >.<
12/8/2020 c6 Oilback
Ok so in this fic chapter naruto committed both incest and bestiality at the same time? FINALLY! I've found the ultimate narukushi fic please make a part 2!
12/7/2020 c6 Nicholas
I really enjoyed this chapter despite how short it was this was one of the best narukushi fics i ever read pity it's was just one chapter, i especially like where no matter where naruto tried to hide kushina found him it was sort of like a genderswapped pepe le pew cartoon only with a human and a kitsune hanyou instead of a skunk and a cat i hope you make another narukushi fic that's like this only longer and maybe more sexy costumes for kushina to surprise naruto with.
12/6/2020 c125 Vanitas50
jin and his mother from tekken
12/5/2020 c124 15PuzzleMaster1998
I love the show, and this is a cute pairing.
12/5/2020 c125 ps2boy.zachary
nice work
12/5/2020 c43 TheAllSeeingEye4812
id love to see a sequel
12/5/2020 c125 4El Pirato
there is all sorts of possibilities with Charlotte Linlin and her sons. let's see what you guys can come up with.
12/4/2020 c37 Gemini-Spark
I have an idea Dawn from Pokémon and her mother Johanna.
12/4/2020 c125 Shimuza
when will you continue the sequel to Minato and Takami?
11/20/2020 c123 Boomatrix77
Can you do Katsuki and Mitsuki(Boku no hero academia) Lemon?
1,017 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »