for Shatter Me

6/18/2015 c24 Guest
UPDATE ive been waiting for months I gots to know and i gots to know now
6/5/2015 c15 Guest
Ok I hate when I rush people because I know they have lives but it's been over two months and I am dying for an update. I check every other hour. Your writing is phenomenal though and I hope to get a baby name in the next update (which I hope comes very very soon)
5/25/2015 c24 nogistiles
i just wanted to say you totally ruined me, i can't read another pan/oc story whitout complaining about it bc i read yours and yours is just perfect! Idk if i love or hate you right now but just keep going plzz :)
5/12/2015 c24 fangirl6232
Oh MI god. U are killing me with this hiatus. Love this story and how u capture and change the characters is purely amazing. Cant get enough of this series of yurs. I read the first and second parts of this series in like a couple hours :) pleaseeee update when u can!:))))))
5/1/2015 c24 PeterPanGal
Bloody he'll ma'am! Don't get me wrong here, I absolutely love your story, but COME ON ! One does NOT write a masterpiece like this and not finish it! I know, Pan is... curse me for saying this... not likely coming back (crawls in a hole and dies), meaning your inspiration might be waning, but! AMY IS IN LABOR! AND I'M FREAKING OUT HERE! Please please please please please please please please finish this! Cause, IF you're right about the incredibly hot Robbie Kay reading fanfiction, he may want to know if his baby's ok... Inspired yet? Sorry bout the rant, but I need Pamy! Suffering from withdraws here!
4/18/2015 c24 Guest
Please make more it's sooooooo good
4/13/2015 c24 AndrA
Please continue! You are a great writer. This is one of the best Peter pan stories ever!
4/13/2015 c24 2Caeleste
I'm a little sad that I've finished the stories and have to wi wait but it's worth it. I've enjoyed the series so much because its so well written. I look forward to the update.
4/7/2015 c24 2shyangel101
Love this! Felix helping Amy out was hilarious and yessss baby pan is coming!
4/2/2015 c24 4biddle29
Oh my gosh SHE'S HAVING THE BABY! I really hope its a girl :) can you imagine it? She would have Peter wrapped around her little finger :) I think I literally died laughing at poor Felix though in the third part XD I loved it when he yelled WHOSE SUPPOSED TO KEEP ME CALM?!
3/31/2015 c24 Amelia-bella1
AHAHAHAHA Felix is so funny :D but OMG! You need to update ASAP! This is getting so exciting!
3/30/2015 c24 kendall
Love it! Poor Felix Lmao!
3/30/2015 c13 Dolphingirl007
Girl. You are totally amazing. And to be balancing this freaking amazing story with college is to be well admired. Thank you! And also, I take Latin, and found it ironic that Felix in Latin means happy.
3/30/2015 c24 1StormWillow8
Ahhh! Yay baby Pan!:D
3/30/2015 c24 1ForEver-A-DayDreamer
Hahahahaha ! Oh poor felix but its too funny !
641 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »