for Shatter Me

9/26/2018 c1 WereGrounder
IT CANT END THERE! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
I've binge read the series and I need to know what happens!
You are a fantastic writer by the way, I am completely enthralled!
9/24/2018 c24 Caitlym
hey can you pleaseeeee finish this or at least tell me if you have a continuation to this. My mind would never be at ease if this isn’t finished. thanks x
9/24/2018 c24 Guest
Hey when are you making the next chapters
9/2/2018 c24 Guest
Please update. I need to know how the baby looks. Please.
8/24/2018 c24 swordswift
oh please update. I really want to know how it ends
7/19/2018 c11 Guest
Please please please will you tell us if it's a boy or a girl. I'm dying to know after all these years XD
5/29/2018 c24 gi gi
Pleeeeaaaaase update, I really want to know how it ends!
5/19/2018 c24 Faery66
Hope to read more soon.

D
5/11/2018 c1 desbear1234
This series has been the most amazing series i have ever read. I've fallen in love with Amy and Pan and the whole gang more than i ever thought i could. Its been a while since you've updated and it hurts my heart because i just want to see what happens lol. I hope you update soon
5/5/2018 c1 Guest
I agree with liv!
3/28/2018 c24 Liv
Today marks 3 years since this had been updated, and I’m still a huge fan! I still come back and re-read this story whenever I can. Please don’t let this magical story die! Despite how long it’s been, the people who have been with you since the beginning will still read the new updates if and when they come. Thank you for writing such an amazing story! 3
3/9/2018 c9 theVintageAssassins
Ok, I just have to say that your writing, while i love it beyond a doubt, also brings me so much trouble! It’s terrible for my time management and work ethic!
I’m not even supposed to be writing a paper or anything right now! I’m supposed to be packing TO GO HOME for spring break! But I keep putting it off for just one more chapter! And then another one! And screw it let’s just read EVERYTHING!
Ugh, this is the weirdest procrastination session I’ve ever dealt with
2/20/2018 c24 FanOfPamy
Hey, I discovered your story not a long time ago but I totally love it. Please, I beg you, come back to this site and write more pleeeeeaaaaase It's one of the best stories I've ever read, you are an amazing writer seriously ! ( And sorry for my english I'm French)
2/7/2018 c24 4RoseCourt13
Please continue this! Soon! I'm obsessed! I read this one and the first two in a day
1/26/2018 c24 3Domino2
Ohhh I can't believe you ended it there! Are you going to continue it, I've noticed you haven't updated in a while. I really hope you do.
641 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »