for Shatter Me

12/28/2017 c24 10Dreamlessly17
Baby, come back, you can blame it all on me...
12/21/2017 c9 Shirlyaj
I know it’s been years and your probably not continueing this but I’ve been waiting for so lonnng :(( this series is so good and I’ve been reading them over and over again for years. Pleaseeee I’m begging you to finish it
11/30/2017 c1 Guest
When was this last updated?
11/26/2017 c24 Guest
i need more chapters
10/7/2017 c24 Madison
Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase update!
9/4/2017 c24 Guest
I can't wait till you post again
8/12/2017 c24 nanirios10
You should totally update
8/1/2017 c24 10violetinthewater
What a place to leave the story in! Hahaha I love this - I told myself that I'd stop reading after the first installment, but then I wanted to know what happened after, and now I'm stuck with a cliffhanger :((( I really hope you pick this up. I really liked the story, very dynamic. And surprisingly, Serena didn't annoy me as a lot of OCs do. I rather liked her.
BUT THE BABYYY!
[I also wanted to put out there that Sugarcult's Pretty Girl reminds me of Amy. Anyone agrees?]
7/24/2017 c24 MN
-_- - my face right now..
7/24/2017 c24 2Lisamalvina
Oh god a cliffhanger! I love this so much!
7/8/2017 c24 Scd
I'm crying. Pls update. Hell if you won't, I will.
7/4/2017 c24 Ineedaname
FINISH THIS! Please don't leave us hanging. I'll die. I'm going to die without the rest of the story. Do you want to be responsible for my death?! Write more, please!
6/26/2017 c24 Guest
NOOO PLZ I AM BEGGING YOU ON MY HANDS AND KNEES PLZ UPDATE!
6/5/2017 c1 7G.M.Rivers
Hey! I just binge-read all three books, NON-STOP. It was pretty awesome, I love the plot and characters and Selena and Felix are just too cute together! I totally understand if you lost inspiration for the story, it happens to me quite often, but I have to say that I'd love to see it completed. Your story is really good!
6/3/2017 c24 redstreakedwolf
I started reading this series when you first started. I use to check up on it weekly and continue reading it through the second book, and then the third. I have since gone back and re-read it quite a few times. truly one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. beautiful plot and great representation and creation of characters. I desperately hope that you finish this one day. wish you the best :-)
641 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »