for A Year to Remember

4/28/2020 c5 love this story
this is great love it
4/7/2020 c1 Butterfly
Dear author, please warn the readers about character death at the beginning of the story or just mention 'tragedy' on the heading. Not all people watch every movies .
7/20/2019 c11 DragonTamer01
I’m sorry, but this chapter killed ALL respect I had for you as a writer and as a human being. GIVE THEM A HAPPY ENDING, DAMN YOU!
7/12/2019 c11 maskonoff09
I love this story! I cried at the touching and lovely quotes and when Hermione died.
12/31/2018 c11 Guest
I cried all a way through this chapter. This is on of the best but tearful story's I ever read it was amazing.
1/21/2018 c11 Xanthic
It’s so perfect and cute!Poor Hermione:’(I lv u Forever:’(
4/22/2017 c1 SortingHat
What the hell? Anyways at this stage Harry might as well do a bit of cocaine selling to some random Slytherins and get a good amount of money before either being expelled or just plain walk out.
3/13/2017 c11 AimeeE6379
I cried so hard! This was such a good story! nice job!
1/11/2017 c11 Hermypotter03
I cry alot... Thank You

RIP Hermione...
5/21/2016 c11 HannaHNEMI
This story is beautiful. Honestly, it made me cry just like the movie.
8/23/2015 c11 2Darkest Nightingale
I am literally crying my eyes out right now. I loved every word you put down. Job well done :)
I love the story you created and it was beautifully done.

Yours truly,
Little Dragon/GoldenKeeper
6/23/2015 c11 slytherin.heir13
This story ties so well into my life, and just cemented my dicsion to be mmore like Hermione. To be kind,lovin,caring,selfless,and most of all faithful. From this reader ofthis amazing story, and of a person who you have truly ouched and moved too tears, I thank you for this story is a heavenly gift for many of us. Never doubt your ir this stories worth. Thank you.
6/1/2015 c1 7TheNameOfARiver
it had been 18 months since i had read this story... but the effect i had after reading it is still in my heart... evrytime i read the fic my heart fills with pain n my vision is shedded with love thaf is eternal... i can't even express my feeling ... m blabbering actually.. sorry.. bu great author
3/20/2015 c11 Guest
Can't stop crying! Why must Hermione die!?
3/5/2015 c11 kyuki619
OMG WHAT A POWERFUL STORY! I ALMOST TEARED UP WHEN SHE CAME WEAKEN! IT REALLY LOVELY HOW HARRY DID ALL THE THINGS HE COULD TO GIVER HER LOVE! LOVE IT!
251 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »