FanFiction.Net
for Queen Of Tides

1/5/2015 c23 11TrustInFaith
Amazing I loved it!
12/26/2014 c22 ello2
Well damn... Everybody is hurt but at least Gold is gone for good, I think. Perhaps they should bury him outside the town line so no magic can bring him back from this. It was interesting how Emma's magic was linked to Regina's heart and it responded to the shocks Emma got. I'm glad that they are both at least alive. At least I think Emma's heart got back in action too since they were loading her up in the ambulance. Exciting chapter.
12/23/2014 c22 TrustInFaith
Damn... You had to kill him... I understand... Just a sad way to go... Emma gets shot, Regina is alive... Ruby and Belle and Elsa are happyish... What's next?
12/23/2014 c21 ello2
Loved how Regina acted around Belle and her speech. Gold deserves everything that's coming for him. He's really living up to his title as the dark one.
12/22/2014 c22 blueaoineechan
Phew, I was worried there for a second! Yay! They're gonna be okay! (Hopefully) Can't wait for next chapter! :D
12/19/2014 c21 blueaoineechan
God dammit! Gold! I wanna hurt him soooo much right now! Can't wait for next chapter! :D
12/19/2014 c21 TrustInFaith
Holy crap! That is just my heart is broken! Don't kill them!
12/19/2014 c21 3Seanhaggerty
Welcome back. And it's not a bad chapter, moves things along very nicely.
11/17/2014 c20 ello2
I liked when Regina was "channeling" the Charmings when she was talking with Elsa. Gold was being creepy as usual and Ruby and Belle are sending everyone mixed signals. It must be really hard for Elsa to watch them without knowing what's going on with them.

That was quite the cliffhanger in the end. It went from a nice conversation to tense and scary in a heartbeat. I'm really waiting for the next chapter.
11/17/2014 c20 blueaoineechan
Oh shit, what happened?! Damn, Rumpelstiltskin! I think Belle is a little too obsessed with Red, but it fits in the story. Especially if Red is with Elsa. Great chapter! And I can't wait for the next one! :D
11/17/2014 c20 11TrustInFaith
Amazing! I'm just a little confused about what happened
11/6/2014 c19 TrustInFaith
Loved it
11/3/2014 c19 ello2
Elsa must feel terrible, having seen how Ruby ran after Belle. It was cute how Emma healed Regina even while she was mostly unconscious while doing it. I liked how Snow and the nurse reacted to it. Loved the Regina quote "if it's the last thing I do" :)
10/14/2014 c19 please
I think it should be ruby/elsa. There lots of red beauty fics and Red and elsa make an adorable couple.
10/14/2014 c19 60intheinkpot
I would hate for Ruby to get with Belle at this point. Suddenly changing the pairing after everything that's happened wouldn't make any sense. Especially since Ruby and Elsa had an instant connection that practically screams True Love, and they've only just gotten together. Also the Ruby/Elsa scenes are pretty much my favorite ones in this story, and I ship Ruby/Elsa more than Ruby/Belle.

Please don't get me wrong: I have nothing against Ruby/Belle (actually, it's one of my ships; I'm a multishipper), but it would be a huge mistake for this story. I won't complain if you want to write ANOTHER story that is Ruby/Belle, though. ;)
61 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »