FanFiction.Net
for Queen Of Tides

10/14/2014 c19 4gryffon47
I feel like you're kind of asking for readers to choose between a rock and a hard place. Ultimately you are the author and I feel it should be your decision on what the final pairings will be, but since you're asking for opinions... Elsa/Ruby. I find it more interesting and it hasn't been explored nearly as much as RedBeauty. Please, don't make Elsa cry. She deserves a happy ending.
10/14/2014 c19 ajm85
Please keep ruby and elsa together. They had an instant attraction and are perfect together. I mean belle has only realised her so called feelings for ruby out of jealousy of seeing her happy with elsa. So yeah ruby and elsa are perfect. Don't hurt elsa by causing her more heartache after she just found love. Ruby is finally happy also with someone after crushing on emma not belle. Update soon.
10/14/2014 c19 raspberry63
Nope, totaly for Ruby/Elsa.
10/14/2014 c19 Snorbie
Well elsa/belle/ruby would be fun too

Keep up the good work
Greetz S
10/14/2014 c19 21Arosein1992
Emma regina? Belle and ruby is always nice but if you're conflicted about it I would say you sort of already made it feel like they had a huge possibility. Ruby and lacey would have worked too maybe you can make belle forget but still like ruby.
10/14/2014 c19 7Jelleykakes
It's your story. Do what you like. There are already a to. Of belle/ruby, which I love, but it is different and creative with Elsa... Good luck.
10/14/2014 c19 2FeiFei08
Ruby and Elsa all the way!
10/14/2014 c19 2number09
Ruby/Belle always makes sense to me (a more realistic Beauty and the Beast), but I'm conflicted too - what will happen to Elsa? Loving the story BTW. Great work.
10/14/2014 c18 ello2
Poor Belle. Rumple's love for power is his undoing. Her love for Ruby will complicate things though. I don't know if what Ruby feels for Elsa is love yet, but it certainly could be.

I feel that even though Belle loves Ruby, she loves Rumple more. I think Ruby deserves someone who would choose her first.
10/13/2014 c19 3wildpartyhouse247
I don't mind... but the story works really well for Ruby and Elsa pairing.
10/13/2014 c18 11TrustInFaith
Noooooo! Now I want Belle with Ruby!
10/13/2014 c18 blueaoineechan
Oh no! My Red Beauty ship just went down, but I still love (idk) Red Ice or Ice Hood. Can't wait for next chapter! :D
10/10/2014 c4 Guest
Great chapter!
10/11/2014 c17 TrustInFaith
Amazing! I love it!
10/5/2014 c17 alee
very cool :)
love Elsa and Ruby, makes sense and it is a really powerfull and hot couple, new OTP.
please continue soon.