FanFiction.Net
for Queen Of Tides

9/20/2014 c17 ello2
Good to see Regina can still get annoyed by Snow after everything. They do care for each other even though Regina is not ready to show it yet.

Poor Belle. She's a nice person and doesn't deserve to get hurt, but Rumple is who he is. He'll always choose power and magic over love.

Ruby and Elsa sure didn't waste any time ;)
9/15/2014 c16 Guest
Thanks for the update :)
9/15/2014 c16 Guest
... her hand went LIMP?! What?! You cant leave me hanging like this! That is just cruel! I need the next chapter! Like right now!
9/15/2014 c16 ello2
So Regina and Snow finally make peace. I hope they still bicker just a little though. Just more playfully instead of trying to hurt each other.
9/3/2014 c15 ello2
Kudos for Snow for the not so subtle matchmaking effort which payed of perfectly. I'm glad that Ruby has someone now too. I was wondering what happened to Regina though. Emma fell unconscious right next to her in the last chapter but there was no mention of Regina in this one. Was she taken to the hospital before Emma?
9/1/2014 c14 jadee69
wowwowwow what an amazing fic chapter14 was incredible . damn cant wait for the next update!
8/29/2014 c14 10YourUnclesBeard
Quite touching. Well done.
8/29/2014 c14 ello2
Loved it. Snow mourning for Regina and how Emma used her magic to save her. I also liked how she used the connection Gold had on Regina to strike back at him.
8/28/2014 c3 GryphonLu
Connection between their magics...interesting
8/28/2014 c2 GryphonLu
Slightly confused by this chapter, what is Emma upset about besides the obvious. She doesn't love Ruby but what else could she do to make her feel better. Not much
8/28/2014 c1 GryphonLu
Really intrigued by this story! Awesome :)
8/27/2014 c13 ello2
Poor Regina. I do hope her sacrifice works out for the best for everyone. Including her.

Love the friendship between Regina and Ruby and between everyone else too.
8/22/2014 c21 erne500
longer chapter please.
thank you for great story.
8/13/2014 c6 she4me