FanFiction.Net
for I Didn't Ask to Get Made

1/26/2021 c4 Potens
OH MY GOODNESSSSS. This is an AWESOME story; please, please, PLEASE continueeeeeeeee
4/13/2020 c4 Guest
You suck.a lot.
6/27/2019 c4 Guest
ok.
6/27/2019 c3 Guest
yay...it's a tree and not a freakin' otter!
6/27/2019 c2 Guest
still good.
6/27/2019 c1 Guest
maybe the writer will be good enough to help rocket meet up with another genetically-modified female raccoon? hope so.
10/2/2018 c1 tadadubai
Impressive article dude
8/4/2017 c4 5TimeturnerJay
This story is brilliant, and it's a great shame that it hasn't been updated in so long. I hope you'll come back to this one day. I really look forward to Rocket and Groot's escape, and I'm very curious about how you plan on confronting the other Guardians with their backstory.
8/4/2017 c2 TimeturnerJay
I love this! I was looking for a good Rocket origin story, and this is definitely the best one I've found so far. I don't care what the comics do or don't say, this is my headcanon now. Still, when it comes to the lifespan, Rocket's life shouldn't be quite as tragic as that. It's true that the average raccoon in the wild has a life expecrancy of 2-3 years, but the odds are very dfferent when concerning a life in captivity (in other words, removed from factors such as natural predators and pests). In such conditions, raccoons can reach an age of up to 20 years. Of course, it's still tragically short when compared to the other Guardians, and I'd say he's at least 10 years old already at the time the first movie played out (according to the MCU wiki, he spent several years in captivity, and after that, he must have had enough time to get thrown (and break out of) into prison 22 times. That takes some time). Also according to the wiki, his "real name" is Subject 89P13, if you want to adjust that. If not, that's also fine. After all, I did just say that I don't care what the comics say, I love your story one way or another.
6/25/2017 c4 13A Wordsmith
Please write more!
I need this!
2/4/2017 c3 whyntir
Males display anger as a sign of aggression. Rocket, having anger issues even in the movie shows a chronic case of depression imo. This depiction of depression is excessively female.
12/22/2016 c4 67The Lupine Sojourner
Wow. Took me FOREVER to find the pic, but MAN am I GLAD I did. Love the story, and the art you mentioned just...breathtaking. Awesome work. Keep it up.
12/22/2016 c3 The Lupine Sojourner
I feel even worse for Rock-Ahr-ket now. Man, this is arguably worse than my version! Eek! But still. Great work!
9/4/2016 c1 Jbld2
Love the story. Hopefully your coming back? Eventually?
7/26/2015 c4 3SaterHelberg
Excellent! I like how you present the perspective of Dr. Zeydra. It's very interesting to see two sides of a coin and to give her a motive to act. We should hate her for what she did to Rocket, but making her human gives the reader a challenge. Also the relationship between Zeph and Zeydra is very natural and original. These are real people, no cartoon characters. The fact that she is suspicious about Rocket's behaviour but needs to doubt her own perception creates a nice tension. The story is very balanced at this point. It begs for more chapters and I really hope they will come.
104 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »