for Unbreakable Red Silken Thread

3/24 c33 Cody Gwen Cheati
Hi,

Can you have Cody cheat on heather with Gwen? Make everything come full circle? I just would love to see it happen.
3/8 c33 Guest
This was my favorite chapter. Sometimes I just want a chapter like this and I do like it alot. Guess Zoey is alot more wild than others expect. Could see her having a three way with Cody and Heather for some reason.
2/17 c9 thechickenking69
I should have seen the sins Cody is a cuck and this story is to fucked I was really liking the story but you had to do this so bye

He walks in on his girl getting fucked by a strap on and finds out it was planned and even after fergiving her for then last time she goes behind his back again to fuck anuther girls I would understand if she asked cody she wanted a open relationship but she just start up cheated on him and now he just joins without saying a thing

Fuck this Im out It really sad I liked this story
2/16 c4 thechickenking69
Fighting fire with water only works if It is a relationship you want like frend or girlfriend It does not work on bullies The sad truth is the inly ways to stop bulling is to ignore it for so long it becomes natural which is what happened to me or show them that you are not an easy target
2/2 c32 8InuGhost3.0
Glad to see this story is still going strong. I remember finding it back at chapter 1 when there was virtually no Cody x Heather fanfic.

Wonder if Heather can rope Gwen into helping with the magazine.
9/29/2021 c33 Cody and Gwen
Hey,

Do you plan on having Cody cheat on Heather with Gwen? I think it would really be good for a drama and development perspective. The tension, suspicions, seduction and everything coming full circle would be great for the story.
9/15/2021 c33 xXwolfsterXx644
Definitely Can't wait for the next update
9/15/2021 c33 2Shadowmaster91
Thank you for another good chapter.
9/15/2021 c30 Gucci Mane LaFlare
This was really well done.
Heather's thoughts were good to read as always, and I'm just glad Cody told her everything.
I like that Heather had a bit to contimplate everything too.
And the end, where Heather said she just wants Gwen to be happy, just like Cody does was just so aww.
9/15/2021 c29 Gucci Mane LaFlare
Gwen and Sammy's interactions were cool, I honestly didn't expect her to be the one in there at all.
Gwen really seems to believe that people can't change, if only she could see herself compared to her old self and realise that people can change. Although unlike Heather and Cody, Gwen has changed for the worse.
9/15/2021 c28 Gucci Mane LaFlare
I remember when I first read this chapter I litterally took notes of characters who could be the one playing the music that Gwen would encounter and maybe-ing or no-ing who it might be lol.
Also it was great to see Scarlett again too.
The imagery of Heather going under the water although not in reality was really cool.
9/15/2021 c27 Gucci Mane LaFlare
While I like this one and the look at Cody's thoughts, it's not as great as the other previous two to me.
The lemon was done pretty well, although I kinda like how it wasn't really the main focus.
Cody's thoughts as well as that flashback was.
It was kinda weird reading the flashback Heather and her being so mean, I'd gotten so used to the slightly melloed out Heather that we've seen so far that I was kinda surprised lol.
Seeing Cody's thoughts on Jasmine and Lindsay was cool.
Also, I think this has the least amount of dialogue in a chapter of this whole story, interesting.
9/15/2021 c26 Gucci Mane LaFlare
This was a good one.
I liked the talk with Cody and Cam way more here than chapter 14, it felt like Cody told him waymore.
Seeing Kitty and Emma here was fun, I loved their banter. It's just like on the show. Them being gamers does make sence, especially for Kitty.
I wonder when we'll find out how Noah and Emma became a couple.
9/15/2021 c25 Gucci Mane LaFlare
This chapter is probably one of the best as of me writing this.
The video game universe was so well done, I could see that being spun off into it's own universe unconnected to TD and it turning out to be a fun little science fiction story.
Noah and Izzy were perfect here, nothing about them felt off at all.
Harold was decent too, although he didn't get to do all that much.
DJ being here kinda surprised me, never really thought of him as a shooter game kind of guy. He was alright.
I like that Gwen heard everything in the end too. I wonder how that would've gone if she actually confronted Cody and Noah and Izzy herself lol.
9/15/2021 c24 Gucci Mane LaFlare
I like what you did with Scarlett here, making her a stripper is a weird idea, but was done in an interesting way.
Her dialogue is fun to read.
Also we see Zoey again, and she had a pretty good although short bit here too, and seems to know Scarlett's true nature.
I'm wondering what Scarlett wants from Heather. Like yeah she can have her under her thumb, but is it really just for cash? Guess we'll have to find out in the future.
413 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »