for East Meets West

4/20/2020 c11 Guest
Oh my god please continue this, its amazing
3/6/2020 c11 Guest
Please, please continue this, its absolutely incredible! I'm complete in love with the way you write the characters (especially China) and this is one of the best Fanfics on the ancients I'v ever read.
2/15/2020 c11 Bekei
I really love this story so far I hope you update soon :)
7/14/2019 c11 Meowki25
aHHhhHhHhhHhhHhHhhH mY heArt ️
7/14/2019 c8 Guest
wOahhhHhhhHHhH

Also Rip Parthia
7/14/2019 c7 Meowki25
Ok this is supposed to be sad but I died in this chapter XD
7/14/2019 c6 Meowki25
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
7/14/2019 c4 Guest
“Dammit, you had one job” XD
7/14/2019 c2 Meowki25
Wonderfull, my brain is happy
7/14/2019 c1 Guest
THIS ENTIRE BOOK DESERVES A FING PREACH YES THIS IS THE QUALITY CONTENT I EXIST FOR
4/26/2019 c9 Kai-san OwO
Please continue this, it’s very rare to see a fix about The ancients and China
2/22/2019 c11 136Devin Trinidad
Oh my gosh! This story is beyond amazing! It deserves awards, accolades, tons of more reviews and attention! My gosh, historical hetalia for me, is a wonderful treat from the fandom, especially if done well. And wow, you have more than executed this sort of Historical Hetalia for me in ways that are literally unimaginable.

Usually, these types of stories are very angsry and dark, but whoa! You literally nailed the comedic humor and the sort of heartwarming feels that are really close to canon and in the anime! Whooooossshhh! This was amazing read!

From the characters (canon and OC-seriously, I don't usually read stories with oc nations because they aren't always fleshed out, but now I want to see some of your characters in action in the anime or webcomic) to the setting to the humor, my gosh, you have it all! Seriously, I felt that in every single chapter, I laughed and had moments where I was just face-ailing myself because my gosh, Rome is literally the worst friend ever and he just happens to be the most oblivious person too and my gosh, who told China that it was okay to kidnap children!

Aaaahahahaha!

I'm just gushing with feels (HOW DARE YOU WRITE CHINA SO WELL HE'S NOT EVEN MY MOST FAVORITE CHARACTER BUT YOU WENT AND TORE MY HEART OUT WITH GOJOSEON AND THE THREE KINGDOMS AND THE HECK IS EVEN OYSTER CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE OR EXPLAIN OR LIKE TELL ME WHAT YOUR PLAN IS AAAAHAHAHAHAH) and everything is simply so beautiful and sad at the same time because everyone is gONE AND DYING OR ALREADY DEAD AND ONLY CHINA IS BASICALLY LEFT BEHIND TO DEAL WITH EVEYRTHING AND WOWW YOU;RE A GREAT A WRITER AND ARTIST BECAUSE I LOOKED AT THE LINK THAT YOU HA D UP AND EVERYONE IS STYLUZED LIKE HIMAPAPA BUT WITH YOUR OWN LITTLE SPIN ON IT AND CAN YOU PKEASE SHOW US THAT YOU'RE ALIVE ashdjfhlhl).

Aaaahhhh, and I can't believe you continued the story with Veneziano! He's so cute and adorable and I love his interactions with the Polo family. And that little tidbit saying that since the soul of Venice was going with them, they would be more likely to be remembered in history, hahaha! Those were some nice moments. And I like how Veneziano just automatically assumes that China is some oyster freak and gosh darn it, he's so cute and wonderful to read about. Seriously, how do you write all of these guys to perfection.

Does China know that Vene is Rome's grandson? (I'm not sure if you hinted at that, but some clarification would be nice or "You look a lot like a stupid idiot I knew back in the day?" "You mean Nonno Roma?" "...by the gods, you're related to him, aren't you?" CAUSE THAT WOULD BE HECKIN FUNNY).

Another side note: if you ever do find yourself finishing this story, do you have plans to include Romano? That would be awesome and wonderful and wow could you? I'm not sure if there would be historical connections between the two, but I'm not historian. Please, I want to know what their interactions would be like. Seriously, the East and West meeting is rife with so many historically dramatic and hilarious things that could ever happen and will happen. Just. Please.

In short, I love this story from the bottom of my heart to the tips of my toes. The characterization is spectacular, you made me love characters I didn't know I had the capacity to love, you gave me head canons to work with if I were to ever make my own historical hetalia story (debatable), and it's all around amusing,, but rife with feels and angst and drama. (That scene with Mama Greece and China, eehheheheheh).

So, if you're reading this, I want to thank you for such a wonderful read and for contributing such a lovely story to the fandom. I want to earnestly thank you for taking the time and effort to create characters, to research them, and to bring them to life with your own brand of witty humor.

Thank you.

If you do continue, just know that I'll be one of the many readers who will be here if you ever get back to us.

Wonderful and spectacular work! Have a wonderful day! :D
3/20/2018 c9 12SiZodiac
LOVE THIS STORY! but I think Mongolia is Xiongnu‘s son, because when Mongolia was shown bullying Russia during the early medieval period, his appearance was that of a child around Teutonic Knight/Prussia’s physical age and was younger than Sweden and Denmark.
4/10/2017 c1 TsunaKV
Aaaah jeez, the range of emotions I've experience when reading this masterpiece is amazing! I'm stunned to see the small amount of reviews this story has, with what how well written and well researched it is!

Your story made me laugh at loud at times only to turn around and punch my gut with intense feelings and I just. Really, really love it. The interactions between the characters (interactions that are by far my favorite interpretations of the characters) is just so good and pure (up until it's not and everyone is dead and I'm crying on the floor), and I'd love it if you chose to continue this story (though I doubt you would considering how long it's been since you last updated. Ultimately it's up to you, but I know that I, along with the other readers that adore this story would greatly appreciate it if you chose to continue it)

Thank you for writing this masterpiece!
11/12/2016 c11 Mika0014
I'm crying all at the same time. What the hell is wrong with me. This is all your fault
Please update soon or else I'll gone crazy. This fic is too beautiful to even be describe by word.
87 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »