for A New Rise: Book 1: Misty Horizon

9/21/2014 c3 Sly Little Leopard
Adderkit. I already hate him. I could already just sense that trouble was coming the moment I heard he was coming my way. I love the way you wrote had close the siblings are... It is pretty amazing the way you write it. I'm excited to learn about other RiverClan cats- it seems really independent right now. This is a great story; Fangurl looks forward to more!
9/21/2014 c2 Sly Little Leopard
Great chapter! I love the way Cinderkit seems so perfect, yet she can't hunt. That is just awesome. Each of the kits have a really interesting personality, and the story is great so far! I love the new traditions in place. BTW, the display avatar is SO CUTE! I love it :) And it represents your story so well.
9/21/2014 c36 7Willowdream of ForestClan
No idea XP can't wait to see Cinderpaw fighting!
9/21/2014 c36 13Eradrin
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Cliffhanger! I can't wait for another chapter! I think some cats will die, although I have no idea who
9/21/2014 c1 Sly Little Leopard
Whoa... I am mesmerized by this! You have beautiful writing and great storytelling skills. This fic is beautiful and smooth with a really great... purpose and way of thinking. The connection between them is cool as well. You are perfect with editing :) and you have me hooked. This is a great story, and I love it!
9/21/2014 c35 ShadowHawk
and Hotel California is about uhhh,well the first 2:07 is instrumental so Eagles are the authors so you might have heard of them,I kind of like old-school rock'n roll despite my being 12.
9/21/2014 c36 ShadowHawk
wow, nice plot,uh,silverdapple might get badly injured and almost die.I dont think anyone has died yet, and rainpaw and silverdapple go hunting for WHOLE afternoon and only manage to catch a few mice,hmmmmm;)
9/21/2014 c36 Anova
hmm.. I think one of the kits or apprentices dies :p
9/21/2014 c1 4Catqstar24
Is the connection like Squirrelflight with Leafpool?
9/20/2014 c35 Nightfeather
QOTD:I think I'm like Rainpaw. I think it's because I make a lot of mistakes,too (No offense,Rainpaw). Even though I'm clumsy and make a lot of mistakes,I try. I'm also a very cautious (I think I spelled that wrong) person. I'm also pretty shy,but as soon as you get to know me,I talk A LOT. I'm not even kidding. Once,I almost got hit by a car while talking to my friend. Whoops.

I feel bad for Rainpaw now! Pretty soon,I'm going to feel bad for everyone,including of Cement, Crust,and finally, Fish.

Sorry for the late review! I was picking up trash with my friends at the beach. We found some weird things,like a bra,underwear,tennis balls,and a jacket.

I'm also sorry for the really long review...I had a lot on my mind.

Bye for now!

-Nightfeather

P.S. Cats smile? When Rainpaw smiled at Sparrowtalon,it sounded a bit odd. Oh well.
9/20/2014 c35 ShadowHawk
oh distractions,im listening to one of my favorite songs right now "Hotel California".And you were right you when said that it was from i think im a mix of rainpaw and sootpaw.
9/20/2014 c35 3The Guardian Of The Sky
('-') I thought you got it? It's still Cinderpaw. XD
9/20/2014 c35 13Eradrin
This was a great chapter! Please update soon! As for which character I am most like, I don't know, all three combined? XD
9/19/2014 c34 Nightfeather
That's a GREAT reason,Snowfall. I agree with you.

QOTD:Hm...let's see...candy and lollipops,and cake,and pie,and Icecloud...*coughs* I mean ice cream,and frozen yogurt,and all that stuff. I have an obsession over all that stuff.

Now I feel bad for Rainpaw. Deputy of the day? Sad,he's such a shy cat...

That's really all I have to say for now. Bye!

-Nightfeather
9/19/2014 c34 Hollyleaf1243
I like scrambled eggs! And chocolates! And lollies O.O

Wow. Rainpaw actually won something, I bet he's secretly pleased...
285 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »