for A New Rise: Book 1: Misty Horizon

1/17/2017 c7 7InkblotLeaf
Aw, I really love reading about stories where the characters travel. Something about it just makes me so happy, I guess the constant change in scenery and the world around them! I just really like it.
Reading about green-leaf is really making me long for summer and heat, ahhhh. Winter, why must you last so long?
Okay, this review has pretty much no point to it so I'm going to cut it short and leave a more meaningful one next time. xD I am determined to get you to 300 reviews!
1/17/2017 c6 InkblotLeaf
Aw, this was cute! I love the relationship between the three of them, it's adorable! Poor Cinderpaw! I'm wondering if it was what she ate. I may be remembering wrong, but I think Sootpaw and Rainpaw shared some sort of bird in the last chapter whilst she ate something else. Hmmm, well, hopefully she gets better soon! I guess I'll just have to read on to find out!

1/17/2017 c5 InkblotLeaf
Okay, I have decided that Cinderpaw is definitely A LOT like me: stubborn, hates being wrong and afraid of showing emotional weakness. Yup. That's me. xD She's definitely the character I can relate to the most at the moment, I don't feel like I know the others as well yet, but she already feels very familiar! Hmm, not sure what else to say here... Onto the next chapter!

1/6/2017 c4 InkblotLeaf
Aww, I find it so sad that they're leaving their mother so young, that must be heartbreaking for Lightwing (whose name I love btw), but at the same time it opens up so many opportunities for the kits and I'm excited to see where they end up! I'm intrigued to see what the situation's like at the lake, as well as looking forward to meeting their father.

1/6/2017 c3 InkblotLeaf
Aw, I'm already loving the dynamics between the three littermates. I have yet to decide on a favourite as it's still early on, but at the moment I like all three of them! Cinderkit reminds me a bit of myself; I really hate admitting I'm wrong. xD
Oh, and I loved the line: "His head is so big, he won't be able to hunt properly." Priceless. xD

1/6/2017 c2 InkblotLeaf
Cinderbloodscarfighterstar.
10/10 for that name.
I sincerely hope that you call her that. I guess the only way to find out though is to read on!
And Raingiggle too. That was truly inspired. xD
I love reading about adorable kitten antics, ahhhh.
Onto the next chapter!

1/6/2017 c1 InkblotLeaf
I have calculated that if I review at least 36 out of the 44 chapters, I can make the reviews up to 300. -rubs hands together- Let's do this.

Not much to say in this review other than I'm looking forward to getting to know the trio! I also love the story you came up with for why the left the lake! I'm really interested to see where his series goes!
(I've also noticed a similar theme in your stories: not knowing one or both parents, curious...)
Anyway, I'm going to finish this review so I can get onto the next chapter!

1/1/2017 c29 kalechrus
I like the Lightwing x Hyperion pairing because of their ages. Probably because I am quite a bit older than most of the readers.
6/3/2016 c28 Hailfeather226
I think it was great! I love ur work and I can't wait to hear about lightwing! And I do have 2 cats, and on e of my warrior nicknames is Featherclaw
6/18/2015 c17 Cinderlight
Rainpaw
4/9/2015 c43 EmilyOwl1
"Shut up and let me handle it." I shut up and let her handle it. One of my favourite parts! Lol.I loved your story! It was great! I will certainly read Book 2!
3/5/2015 c14 12The-100th-Llama

Score one for Cinderpaw against the phones!
10/19/2014 c44 JebbyReb
I loved this story great ending!
10/17/2014 c44 13Eradrin
EEEEEK OH MY GOSH I AM SOOOO EXCITED! I CAN HARDLY WAIT! *goes to bed to wake up early and waits anxiously for the story* I really like the title Misty Destinies! :3 Can't wait!
10/16/2014 c3 5Illuminastro
Hum. It kind of changed from 'I' to 'He'. At the end, but interesting! Adderkit sounds like a mini Breezepelt, except layed off a bit. Huuuuuuummmmmmm.
285 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »