for tales of a glass window

4/19/2017 c1 1MadHatter6660
You can't get this image of a modern Hercules and Meg in my head and then leave it as a one shot! This is great but I wish it was a full story. Keep up the good work though!
5/23/2016 c1 Lovely Astronauts
This was amazing and I am very surprised more people haven't done the Hercules modern au yet.
1/26/2016 c1 8UncleMeg
i fucking love this. i love the summary i love the dialogue i love the concept (meg and hercules at a college party) i love how meg is portrayed as a smoker to reference hades! i love it all! excellent job :)
1/25/2016 c1 Darkangel665
I get it. It's a modern AU without all the myths involved. I especially liked the summary it defiantly made me laugh.
10/6/2015 c1 7victory.x
Hey, this is pretty nice! It's kind of weird how poetry used to be rose petals and diamonds, but it's now cigarettes and purple hair:) I loved it! Very deep, poetic, and Hercules/Henry is adorable, as usual! Nice piece of writing, keep up the good work.
3/29/2015 c1 15Quirkista
Wow! You have such a way with words. I can't even begin to describe how much I enjoyed your fic!
1/27/2015 c1 1the-water-fae
Very nice and natural feeling. I didn't think I'd ever read a Hercules modern day universe and actually like it, but I did. If you decided to write more I'd be there to read it, for sure.
12/4/2014 c1 86babyvfan
My first Hercules fanfic-reading that is. Not bad. I can definitely see Meg as a badass and Hercules as the awkward kid. Then again they were already like that in have movie
11/9/2014 c1 8Beyond Forgetting
Great job :))
11/3/2014 c1 will-they-sing-songs-about-you
Pretty f'in awesome. This works in so many damn ways.
9/25/2014 c1 56electric gurrl
This was well written and really clever. I loved it.
8/31/2014 c1 42partlysunny
Beautiful! Thank you for the story!
8/23/2014 c1 26rxs.isawesome.dctp
man this is good. and I'm not big on this couple. you got a gift with words miss sara. *swoons*
8/15/2014 c1 Magic Collides
Modern World Hercules is something I never gave much though, but now I am. And wow. Super effective!
8/14/2014 c1 69great gospel
Ugh, this was great. You transitioned them to a modern word seemlessly, and your use of language was very effective. Well done..
19 Page 1 2 Next »