for Half-Assed Science Project

3/5/2015 c1 4Dead Hero
I read this on DA! Sweeeeet. I found the author on another website. Unless you stole- which would be so not cool -.- You don't steal from others in the Fandom Family. Still, awesome fic.
2/20/2015 c1 1Neyite
Nice ending!
12/31/2014 c1 5Obscured Angel
Thank you for writing and posting.
9/21/2014 c1 269Dance Elle Dance
Great job! I loved this and hope you write more for these two soon!
8/25/2014 c1 3AJ Skye
This is amazing. You are amazing. That is all.

AJ Skye
8/23/2014 c1 8Peace Like a River
This was a really enjoyable read! I love the Rocket-Groot friendship and how you portrayed it here. I found your author's note very touching, too - I had a very similar reaction to the film. :)

Cheers,
PLR
8/16/2014 c1 Mr.Nipples
I thought it was good. I like it when groot came back alive.
8/14/2014 c1 70Wolfling21
awwwww
8/14/2014 c1 Guest
I found it really good. There were some interesting parts but overall not a bad fic.
8/13/2014 c1 Guest
I loved this so much. I'm so glad Groot is happy and well again. I got so excited and bubbly when he was dancing at the end of the movie, and I think you conveyed quite well Rocket's and Groot's relationship. Hopefully I'll be reading more from you soon! Again, I enjoyed this one a lot and you did a marvelous job.
8/12/2014 c1 Guest
Love this!
8/12/2014 c1 Cheri0427
I had the same reaction to the movie that you did. Thanks for sharing your story, you really reflected the friendship/love that Groot and Rocket share, and hopefully in time all of the Guardians will share.
8/12/2014 c1 twinskeletons.s
I love this story!
8/12/2014 c1 26mpkio2
God-dman, my heart broke in two when reading about how Rocket and Groot met. Freakin' hell!

Great job in writing such a beautiful, touching and heart-breaking little fic.

I will await and see what else you will publish in the future. :)
8/12/2014 c1 Guest