for Pathways

12/29/2016 c10 3DDM520
This story is so awesome and so well written. I wish you would finish, even if it looks like it's abandoned. In the chapters you have written, you did such a great job outlining real characters in real situations. I'm amazed at how well you approached social class and enforcement issues, and I can imagine how you'd continue the story. I wish I could convince you to finish because this has to be my favorite Hunger Games fanfic.
11/28/2015 c10 vana9
Really great story! I love Darius and would love to read more of this story! Please update soon.
8/21/2015 c10 1DIVERGENTWIZARD
Dang nothing like two intense fights in a row...
8/6/2015 c10 9Dance of the Masquerade
(iДi)Uwahhh, how sad!
4/28/2015 c10 loremaster121
This is really good, please please please update soon. I have been searching for so long to find a decent Darius/Katniss fanfic.
4/23/2015 c10 LunaHermioneGinny
I seriously love this story. Its one of the only Darius related fanfiction stories on here so thank you for that. Please update soon.
4/22/2015 c9 LunaHermioneGinny
The song "Better Than Revenge" by Taylor Swift instantly comes to mind here. Poor Gale!
4/12/2015 c10 7Beaker77
Oh dang! Darius is maaaad!

I can't wait for more!

-Beaky
4/12/2015 c10 StellaSlomp
Poor Darius. But good job for telling Katniss what it's really like. Excellent chapter! :)
3/7/2015 c9 4Nightingale-Wolf
Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I await more soon hopefully :)
3/4/2015 c9 2The Butterfly Dreamer
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
3/2/2015 c9 Guest
Love this! Update soon!
3/1/2015 c9 Guest
Loved this chapter it was so funny! Please update soon
2/28/2015 c9 7Beaker77
This was great! I was waiting with baited breath for this chapter! I thought it was very funny! I love Katniss' deviousness! And having his whole family in on it...That was really cool. Keep up the great work!

-Beaky
2/28/2015 c9 StellaSlomp
I'm so glad for an update! And this was ultra funny too :)
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »