for Once Upon a Dream

10/21/2018 c7 3Candywolf33
Oh man. Please update. It’s been so long and this story is so good. I want to see more interactions between Blue Eyes and Ellie. And what Blue Eyes is going to do about Caesar trying to come between him and Ellie.
1/21/2018 c7 wolftattoo
I agree with Ceasar Ellie should just stay with the humans since she misses her home there so much just leave her alone she'll cause Blue Eyes pain & heartache. But I don't agree that Ceasar should push a female ape on his son basically forcing him to marry someone he doesn't love. Blue Eyes should put his foot down & say no but he should distance himself from Ellie I feel feel she is more harm than good I say bring in another human female who doesn't like being with humans that is drawn to be with the apes.
7/19/2017 c7 anonie
Just happened upon this...it's very good I hope you update!
7/20/2017 c7 1NymphettEcho
Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. That's all I've said all chapter. Fuck fuck fuck. You're so screwed. Holy fuck.

I'm so excited for the next chapter. Bring on the angst!
7/7/2017 c7 9time-twilight
Poor blue eyes.
6/30/2017 c7 1hermonine
nice story, update soon
6/28/2017 c7 24Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck
I wish you could continue this! So well written!
6/28/2017 c6 Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck
So sweet!
6/28/2017 c4 Ellen Fitzwilliam Brandybuck
So cute!
3/20/2017 c6 Guest
Wow I love your story keep it up
7/21/2016 c7 MCJwolflover
please write some more.
11/26/2015 c7 CrazyNonWriter
Why must you break my poor human, fangirl heart? Why?
11/22/2015 c7 Guest
I love this, the pacing, the intricate details, the characters. I'm hooked! Please continue this! I hope you will.
9/21/2015 c7 3TigerThief
I really like this, please update soon!
7/18/2015 c7 K9Train
This chapter tugged at my heart strings so many times. I have to admit, it's the best chapter yet and not only because of the kiss they shared. It was jam-packed with emotion and conflict, you're a wonderful writer and this is a wonderful series so far, Well done!
115 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »