for Once Upon a Dream

7/18/2015 c1 K9Train
At first I found it a little unsettling to be attracted to a CGI monkey and not his actor himself in the least- it's quite relieving to know so many others found blue eyes oddly appealing!
7/2/2015 c7 Debra
What's Blue Eyes is going to tell his beloved Ellie now?
7/1/2015 c7 Debra
Please make more. It's summer, so you have lots of time.
6/17/2015 c7 She Dragon
This is just so wonderful. Please update.
6/1/2015 c7 Debra
I can't wait to see more if the story. If Blue Eyed ask Ellie to ran away with him it be so romantic.
5/30/2015 c7 Debra
Can't wait to what's going to happen next.
5/25/2015 c7 Debra
Blue Eyes and Ellie are beautiful together and the kiss was wonderful. I wish that I have my own stories like this, but is this free?
5/17/2015 c7 Gem
This story is very well written, first of all... And Ellie's and Blue eye's story is so captivating! If possible could you continue the story? It really is absolutely amazing. Love them! Love their struggle! Great job! I hope you continue with it!
4/13/2015 c7 Debra
What if they have sex. Blue Eyes will gets to see her naked and will finely will see her breasts.
4/11/2015 c7 Guest
A story where Blue Eyes has human wife that will have his child that will be a human ape hybrid.
4/6/2015 c7 Debra
Please more soon because this is killing me. What's going to happen when Ellie finds out about this. Maybe she will leave because she doesn't want to get between with Blue Eyes and his family.
4/2/2015 c7 Guest
Any more updates on this story? If the author can't continue the story thats ok, but but an update re same would be appreciated. Thanks for what you have written so far.
3/31/2015 c7 Debra
Please write another chapter for this story.
3/30/2015 c7 QueenV.V.theWild
Please update your story really soon! I love it so far because it has just a great plot so far. Please update soon.
3/23/2015 c7 Debra