for Bleach Time

10/20/2018 c2 Death Lantern
The manga, show and almost all fanfics ignore almost criminally abusive behavior of rukia with Ichigo. It's quite unnerving.
5/17/2018 c4 SilentXD7
Very interesting story. I truly hope you continue with the series in the future and I see great potential in this story.
7/8/2016 c2 ThePizziaMan
Lol curse autocorrect meant to put re-watching.
7/8/2016 c1 ThePizziaMan
Just finished rewetting golden time. Nice to see theres a Bleach crossover with it:)
1/20/2016 c1 ExplodingKnuckler
Nice Start, Looking Forward To Reading More :)
1/9/2016 c4 13Heliosion
I very much so approve of any story that uses Golden Time in its work. You weave an interesting tale and I was glad to see this had been updated
11/21/2015 c4 GoCaliberGaming
The final chapter on Bleach and Golden time
Chapter 5 the allies is squall,cloud,Ranma and Meliodas
And Also new team Fushimi inari and Momozono Nanami
So kids for stay tuned and watch and read
See You next time kids
11/16/2015 c4 Guest
No don't rewrite bleach dxd we've already got so far
11/6/2015 c4 GoCaliberGaming
On the next episode bleach time chapter 5 finale just stay tunes
Kids
11/4/2015 c4 XMugen-GetsugaX
Hell yeah!, an update after quite a long time, well seems like this one will be a long story i'm definitely interested in reading it.

One shot of bleachxgate DO IT PLEASE!.
11/3/2015 c4 53michelous
Liked hope for more soon
11/3/2015 c4 Guest
I personally like this one better than bleach DxD
7/5/2015 c3 13Heliosion
Well apart from the glacier slow pace in the romance (I also appreciate why it is that way) the new enemy seems intriguing but I was slightly put off by the sloppier than usual execution of the story. A lot of simple errors did jar my enjoyment when a simple half assed proofread would've spotted them easily.
6/26/2015 c1 gocalibergaming
For the next chapter four on bleach and golden time
5/16/2015 c3 1BobaRaptor
This is great, i hope you continue this wonderful story as well as get more viewers. Very well developed and written.
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »