FanFiction.Net
for Desires and Delusions

9/19/2014 c1 Pretty Panda
Hi Mason!

First off, 4G is not an excuse for grammatical errors. C'mon, you're way too talented for that. (Srsly, your beta work is brill, and your emails are always verging on formal and concise). Second, why didn't you tell me about this? I mean, inspiring someone. Wow, I thought King Doofus could get inspired by my neurotic self.

Anyway, it's nice to see some writing coming from you! (Specially a piece inspired by moi). Even if I do have a couple of comments on Harry and Daphne's characterisations, I'll hold on to them until I could properly get my hands on my ff account on a computer. Phones are totally not good for sending long messages.

Good job on the fic though, it's great to see a new perspective (or a flawed perspective, as I'd better describe it) in a Harry Potter fic nowadays. It seems like the fandom is focused on the Impossible!Harry angle now.

Sorry for not replying on your emails though,
Ava (ava writes)
8/30/2014 c1 ninja888
Sorry. Your Harry was not stubborn, just plain stupid. Even Astoria knew there was no cure to Daphne's infidelity or as the muggles say: Daphne is a slut. What a waste of a time-turner.
8/24/2014 c1 6Yaw6113
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it a lot and liked it.
8/17/2014 c1 Zoe Evanlyn Daphne
Interesting
8/16/2014 c1 riegert8
I find it hard to believe that Daphne would commit suicide, Daphne had spend more time with other men then she did with Harry. So it don't fit Daphne personality that she kill herself, I believe it more if she move to another man

Daphne got lucky that she was given another chance

I read thousand of story's that Harry's girl hurt him bad and do many times, and he always forgave them. I have no doubt that Daphne will cheat on Harry again, it's only a matter of time
8/13/2014 c1 5Le Diablo Blanc2
nice story really enjoyed the ending
8/13/2014 c1 2Exivus
I think that it's been established in canon that you can't change something you know has happened using a time-turner. Maybe you should have used an alternate method of time travel.
8/12/2014 c1 ANON
wow i'll be damn I usually don't like stories that portray daphne as the typical "slytherin slut" but the way you wrote this was not only believable but started off cold with you making us all loathe daphne then making you feel happy she learned her lesson and stayed with harry
8/12/2014 c1 6Rateriak
Great piece of writing. You captured all the emotions very well.
24 « Prev Page 1 2