for Unwelcoming

7/11/2019 c1 Guest
I love Damian he and Jason are my favourite Robins but Damian is my favourite I always laugh when he and Tim get in a fight because it reminds me of me and my siblings when we fight
1/6/2019 c5 DarthVader7754
Ah I’m so sorry that people were so harsh with you. I really enjoyed this story. I’m sad to see it end, but respect your decision. I’d love it if you decided to keep going, but if you honestly don’t want too, that’s fine too.
8/19/2018 c5 RenesmeVivio
Thanks for the hard work it's was good
11/10/2016 c1 2Cartlin
...this makes no sense. FIRST, of course they kicked him off the team, they couldn't trust him. If they can't trust him, they couldn't depend on him, or feel safe following his orders.
Why hell would Damian know about their life as superheros, yet somehow NOT know about the team. That makes no sense. Nor does it make sense that Bruce would be punishing Damian, while rewarding Tim by allowing him to join Dick. This is just poor writing.
9/8/2016 c1 PurpleNightwing
are you going to update its 2016
1/15/2016 c4 20little miss BANANNA HEAD
hmm.. Batsymbol lit up? lol Damian's totally gonna sneak out, isnt he?
12/17/2014 c3 46LovelySinner7
Ahhhhhaaaaaha good luck explainig to daddybats.

Amd for your lost. :(
10/19/2014 c2 7Shadow of the Moon555
This is a really cool story and I can't wait to see how the four of them handle :) update soon and until then hope u are having a good weekend ;)
8/22/2014 c2 46LovelySinner7
Ohh! But Dami should have been in the show...The amount of trolling that would have went down would have been sweet.
8/19/2014 c1 LovelySinner7
Hmmm...*uses nightwing skillz*

Hmmmm...*eats cereal* a surprise party for Damien?