for Into the Past

11/9/2014 c14 5Wanderstar
This was my favorite chapter! I can't wait for the next update! Maybe when they come back the clans could just be starting a war.
10/20/2014 c11 5Starburst768
Plz hurry and update soon. I strongly ship Skypaw and Sonya and Gingerfur and Springleaf. Maybe u can throw a twist in there and have Springleaf join Thunderclan just to be with Gingerfur. U don't have to if u dont want to. Just an idea.
10/9/2014 c11 4God is Gracious
I ship Gingerfur and Springleaf, Dawnfoot and Nightsplash, and Skypaw and Sonya
9/23/2014 c10 God is Gracious
Oh no! I'm so sorry for your loss!
9/14/2014 c9 God is Gracious
Awesome chapter! Yes, Sonya should join the group. Nah, I'm more Skypaw/Springleaf
9/14/2014 c9 5Wanderstar
YAY you updated!
9/12/2014 c8 4God is Gracious
OMG I LOVE IT! Keep writing please! :)
8/30/2014 c8 12The-100th-Llama
I liked the "home" point of view. And Dawnfoot is a crabby kitty due to Gingerfur not liking her back.
8/29/2014 c8 16allurasgrace
What happened to Squirrelflight? Bramblestar appointed her as Deputy.

This chapter felt rushed (understandable with our schedules), but was still a good read.
8/28/2014 c7 12The-100th-Llama
I suggest you do Redpaw as the cat back home point of veiw.
8/25/2014 c1 5Wanderstar
I had a 'dumb' moment there when I read the title haha. I love warriors so much! I was hoping for something like this, you are truly talented! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Honestly I just Gingerfur's and Skypaw's POV
8/25/2014 c6 12The-100th-Llama
I suppose Skypaw will be good for the team. Look at Squirrelflight and Crowfeather, And how they turned out.
I think you should do either Springleaf or Dawnfoot for a different point of view chapter.
8/17/2014 c4 16allurasgrace
I would like it if he went with the others - but you already know this. :) But, you are the author, so, in the end, it is your decision.
8/17/2014 c4 12The-100th-Llama
I hope he was going home. Mountains wouldn't be safe for just one cat.
8/16/2014 c4 2Wildface Of Thunderclan
Great job! I love this story! Update soon please.
30 Page 1 2 Next »