for No Need for Titles

3/14 c6 LolRcl
This a a great story, please update soon!
I am both dreading and looking forward to when Hiccup(Henry) finds out Adgar has passed...
11/18/2020 c6 Guest
I’m going to be 100% honest...

I love it.
Keep going this is absolutely beautiful and I love everything about it. Although I am slightly sad you still let the king and queen die, I really expected hiccup to be flying and just happen to see the ship sinking and managed to save at least one of them. Anyway, good job, keep going, plz update soon!
5/14/2020 c6 whos-li
Awhhh I just checked your page, I had no idea this story was discontinued! I know it’s been 5 years but I was always a little hopeful haha, I’ve had it in my reading list since 2016 or something and I would check on it every now and then
12/30/2019 c1 6NightFuryRanger
more! MORE! PLEASE
12/4/2019 c6 Miavie
Good storie
9/7/2019 c6 2Bunkerbird25
Single handedly my favorite cross over between these two movies! I can’t wait to see the next chapter!
6/12/2019 c5 Zahra666
I love it, Toothless POV
adorable
4/24/2019 c2 bigboy9075990
Hadvar... isn’t that the name of the riverwood smith in Skyrim?
3/4/2019 c6 Xanderal
Please update, this story is amazing! It would be great to see if/when Hiccup learns the truth about the king. As well as a chance meeting with Anna when Hiccup delivers his designs to improve the gaurds equipment. The chaos of her excitement of meeting someone from outside in a long while with lots of mischief, maybe ending with Hiccup trying to tinker with the window washer contraption (the thing Anna swings on in the movie) only to swing into Elsas' room. I eagerly await your next few updates.
2/14/2019 c6 Guest
You should really continue this, it’s getting good
1/18/2019 c6 Demi clayton
I think you should write more when you can as it is really good so for, please and thank you.
12/20/2018 c1 killernooch
I know you are going to continue but can I do something in the meantime?
12/20/2018 c6 killernooch
would it be ok if I continue where you left off?
11/29/2018 c6 32Noctus Fury
I would prefer you keep it to a "T" rating. Thank you.

It hurts that no one can tell him, "hey, kid, your surrogate dad died in his travels due to the storm." It's not like they need to say that he's the King or anything.

I was so proud of Hiccup when he made the sword. I can't wait for him to improve himself and become an international tradesman. I hope that Berk doesn't discover his whereabouts anytime soon. I wonder how he will meet the princesses?

I really hope that you can update soon. I know that it's been three years since your last update, but I'd love it for you to continue this story. I've really been enjoying this! _

Noctus Fury
11/29/2018 c5 Noctus Fury
Wow! Another great chapter! I really enjoyed the scene where Hiccup shows Agdar the strength of his sword versus the ordinary sword and how excited both of them were about it. Though I wish that Agdar said something like, "I'll be gone for a few weeks to go to my niece's wedding and when I come back I'm planning on introducing you to my family." That'd be great.

I really loved the moment when Agdar told Hiccup what he felt about him, that he saw him as his son and loved him as such. And the emotions Hiccup let out. I'm sure that was something he was longing to hear from his own father for so long, but never heard. To earn his father's love, his approval, his pride, his trust - everything. Only to never get it. And to find it in this man in a foreign land whom he's only known for a couple of years. And to hear the words that he had so desperately wished to hear from his own father. Ugh! Right in the feels, man!

Another great chapter! Well done! XD