FanFiction.Net
for Heavy Metal and Reflective

11/18/2022 c3 guest97
where's the rest?
8/25/2018 c3 1EmeraldHeart12
Yay! An upload! I do like how you incorporated the three dads. I think that is a fabulous idea
8/23/2018 c3 Guest22
I've always wanted an superpower!AU of nejiten
I hope you see this to a good end :)
6/5/2018 c1 Kruwela
oooh interesting! i see you did a redo. Hope to see more of these xP i missed SP!Tenten fics
6/5/2018 c1 25fanofthisfiction
Great beginning with a great new duo ready to go. Thanks for sharing!
5/14/2018 c1 20needdl
Nice! I'm really looking forward to reading where this leads. I absolutely live for Ino flirting with everyone too, and I'm really enjoying your characterization of her :)
7/3/2017 c2 Kruwela
YOU HAVE TO COME BAAACK. Why does Hinata not know of Neji? And looool Neji is so cornyyyyy. Him choosing Destiny as his name is so like him. XD
6/16/2017 c2 9misspandalily
Ooooh! Okay, plot twist? Tenten clearly has a very complicated past and it's shaped her into the individual she is today. I love the whole bad to good storyline because it always gives room for the writer to develop a character and also give the plot a nice, smooth flow. Loving the makeshift family Tenten has as well - your OC Tenzou is definitely interesting! And I'm not sure how Neji manages to know where she is everytime so that's certainly somethign I'm looking forward to seeing fleshed out. And this seems to be the last chapter (so far)! Please continue!

Cheers,
MPD
6/16/2017 c1 misspandalily
I don't think I've ever been so happy before. Superhero AU! YAY! I'm really loving your descriptions of all of their characters because they make so much sense. I love that they all ended up trusting each other enough to reveal their identities because we all know that's a huge Thing in superhero stories - you never know who could be your enemy so there are many, many trust issues going on. Glad you worked that out early on AND introduced Neji into the picture as Destiny! Another aspect I adore is that Tenten isn't as superpowered as her friends but still holds on her own just as well.

Kudos!
MPD
9/2/2014 c2 78Aquarius Galuxy
this was interesting - I liked the Kakashi/Yamato/Gai relationship - I noticed that you switched from calling him Tenzou to Yamato though, which was a little strange. Wonder if Tenzou and Kakashi will now be targeted?

I'm impressed by how Destiny shows up just like that ;) Also curious about the person Tenten faced in the elevator - no description of him/her/it!

yay requests! NejiTen, prompt being 'skin', I don't mind either AU or canon ;)
8/31/2014 c2 19FruitySmell
Oh mai Gai! He's here! And now I'm fangirling all over. Teehee! I have to ask though, is Yamato's first name Tenzou or the other way around? Because you used Tenzou in the first few parts and later on Yamato, so I'm kind of confused. Also, OMFG Neji! He's such a knight in shining armor! -fangirls some more- xD
8/31/2014 c1 5Poppy Grave Dreams
Ooh, I love superhero AUs and this is looking to be really cool! :D
8/31/2014 c2 sassydance145
I honestly haven't found another story like this one was and I love it and I really hope you finish it. You're doing a great job and I can't think of anything to point out except I think you used Tenzou instead of Yamato in the start...
8/15/2014 c1 Ichigo-chan
I can't believe I reviewed twice. Cough. Gee I'm embarassed. %_%
8/15/2014 c1 19FruitySmell
Funky! So this is what you meant when you said you were going to write an AU superhero fic! Me likes! Also, since you mentioned Temari and Gaara (Gaara is Earthquake, right?), does that mean Kankuro doesn't have powers? Or if he does, is he a villain then? Also, am I the only one in here who thinks that Shikamaru's dang lucky?! I mean, think about it. He's surrounded by girls. HOT GIRLS. HOT GIRLS WITH SUPER POWERS! What's not to like?! :D
20 Page 1 2 Next »