for Pondering A Pirate Wench

Wtf!? Love this )
10/4/2014 c1 11long-live-HP-PJ-HG
Yes, who DOES unlace it?
9/23/2014 c1 Dannon5
This is one of the truly great one shots of all time. Simply loved it!
8/15/2014 c1 outinritefield1
So yah just throw that in at the end. Happy little drabble. I would definitely not be adverse to you adding more and contuing (especially when Sheldon storms in and demands to know who is unlacing her)! Drink up me hardys, yo ho!
8/14/2014 c1 131Risknight
What did I do? I cannot be blamed for this marvelous piece of writing! LOL! I love it! It's an excellent addition to our beloved ship! Bravo, my dear!
8/14/2014 c1 56mariteri
LOL! Well met. Thanks for taking up the challenge. I had hoped someone other than myself had done so. Thank you for sharing this and I hope you had a grand day.
8/14/2014 c1 nertooold54
Fun :-) Sheldon's pondering is so him.
8/14/2014 c1 1HeathRowTottie
Sounds like this pirate needs to get his finger out and do some exploring - I'm sure she wouldn't mind. Great little story.
8/14/2014 c1 Robert12774
Lol that was
8/14/2014 c1 16stock2007
Now if you had tried I'm sure you could have ran that for 3 or 4 chapters no problem. Nice fun story thanks for sharing.
8/14/2014 c1 dinkyboo
Love it, love it, love it. Pirate wench ahoy.
8/14/2014 c1 Shenny Fan
It might be the death of Sheldon for lacing up Penny's corset but what a way to go. :o) Speaking of ways to go, Amy and Leonard so went in an interesting way. :o) Thanks for this short but sweet story BreathlessFaith! Look forward to more New Year 2014. :)