for Never Have I Ever

7/24/2020 c1 1A Chill Potato
Omg, this made me so happy, reading this This is really cute! It made me squeal!
8/26/2016 c1 AGUILDMEMBER
wtf chatot you are not gay T.T
12/13/2014 c1 sparkypaws
if i would die now i would die happy cause this is otp
10/14/2014 c1 29Shadzninja
This was adorable! I really love Guildshipping!
8/17/2014 c1 41saltydavid
Wow that was so kawaii omfg my shipper heart #dead
I can't believe u ship this too I thought I was the only one omg
Anyway
This was really well-written, and I loved it! I was getting that warm fuzzy feeling u get when u read fluffy fanfic and I just #drowninginfeels
Good job!
8/15/2014 c1 10Zoskawhothefugtookthisusername
Aw, that was so adorable. I can tell you love this shipping a lot. Mystery Dungeon Shippers must stick together! :D

The characterisation of the two was written very well, but the realisation and the confession felt a little...rushed? It was obvious Wigglytuff knew his feelings for Chatot for a while (or did I read that wrong?), but for Chatot it was like he had just figured out his feelings there and then, and just sort of...blurted them out into a confession. It felt rushed to me, but it might for someone else. You did a good job.

Thanks for making me fall in love with this pairing, Dark.
8/14/2014 c1 9Multikirby
Guildshipping. Guildshipping, Guildshipping, Guildshipping. The way you fawn over it so much, it should be called...um...SUPERMEGANATURALLYDARKOTPSHIPPING. Yes. I see the headlines already. It's brilliant! Make it happen! *clap clap*

As you know, I do not like shipping. Because I am not a shipper. At all. Ever. Give it up, Dark. But this story was pretty well written, as far as shipfics go. I mean, since it's a shipfic, it won't get more than a five out of ten, but that's just me. The quality's pretty good, but I've never heard of that game Wigglytuff and Chatot were playing. Maybe that took away from the quote unquote 'experience'. But when Chatot confessed his love for Wigglytuff, I felt like emotions escalated a little too quickly. 'Suddenly everybody was crying' just felt a like a bit of a jolt to me. A little too sudden. But that's coming from a person that DOESN'T SHIP. DO YOU HEAR ME DARK.

Overall, pretty good vocabulary, very good flow except for the confession. So my score is a 9/10. Or it would be, if it wasn't a shipping story. I'll have to dock you five for that. 4/10. :D