for First Time

9/9 c1 BoothGoblin
This is such a lovely little story! They really did love each other so much, so it’s easy to imagine the scene. Beautifully written!
11/10/2015 c1 33Rachel Greenwood
Love it!
9/23/2014 c1 ClockworkCreature
I think this story is amazing. Thank you for your contibution to this this fandom. :)
8/20/2014 c1 18lightmylumiere
I am a big fan of your story! There really isn't enough fanfiction for this show (which is pretty amazing) and I'm glad to have read your story! Please keep up with your writing.
LML
8/15/2014 c1 tressie fletcher
grate story please write more.
8/15/2014 c1 49KnightNight7203
Wow, this is REALLY good! I absolutely love the characterization of both of them! Bonnie refusing to blame Clyde and Clyde being guilt-ridden about even getting her involved are very in character, and I'm impressed that you managed to capture all that in so few words. I think my favorite part is how Clyde is surprised by how worried he sounds when talking to Bonnie after she's shot . . . that really ties in with him thinking the whole thing is like a game until suddenly it undeniably isn't. And thank you SO much for adding to the Bonnie & Clyde stories - it makes me so sad that there is so little attention for this beautiful musical! I can't wait for more!

Much love,