FanFiction.Net
for Injustice: The Hidden Story

12/11/2021 c1 Jacob
Is it too late to ask for a sequel?
7/5/2019 c31 pwrmom2
Loved it
12/30/2018 c31 Guest
I enjoyed this. Will there be a sequel?
8/9/2018 c31 10Supermaster51
Awwww. This chapter was very sweet. Bruce doing even the impossible for his true love, Diana. Another sweet moment was Bruce and Diana alternatives telling Diana Injustice how drive to her Bruce and how he is her true love.
Good history.
5/9/2018 c31 10spiritedghost
Fantastic. Thanks for the brilliant read...
5/8/2018 c25 spiritedghost
Interesting way to ask for help! Seriously given the circumstances I don't think I would be in the mood to help, given what they got pulled out of. Just saying!
5/8/2018 c18 spiritedghost
So, if I understand this story correctly your saying, 'insanity rules'. Good to know.
2/18/2018 c31 Guest
This story is truly beautiful the way how you wrote everything. I know it been a while since this story's completed but please do write a sequel would love reading it as I'd loved reading this one.
1/14/2018 c31 creativesm75
nice
9/30/2017 c31 8JadeOccelot
I loved this story. I would love to see a sequel to this and your take on how the events of Injustice 2 would go with Diana back on our side and with Bruce, quite a bit would be different. If not a sequel then epilogue that shows the events after this would be awesome.
9/27/2017 c23 Passenger
I'm rereading this right now. I so so so hope that you're planning a sequel. There are many of us who want one
6/7/2015 c31 Brenda293
Verdict ? I A-DORE ! Now if the Batman vs Superman could come close to this ,would been awesome . (Well I cross fingers )So many many thanks for sharing with us .Bye .
6/6/2015 c25 Brenda293
Wow ! Wow ! That's what I called a rollercoaster .
6/6/2015 c22 Brenda293
Its like a never ending nightmare !
6/5/2015 c19 Brenda293
Wow .Nothing but pleasure .
176 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »