for When We Are Weak

9/18/2018 c1 Parzival
... How did you do that?
This was simply one of the best fanfiction I've ever read. I'm a huge fan kata x riven and this one was just top notch. Loved Katarinas character development throughout and the way you put leona and Diana in a relationship with riven. It just seemed very Canon to me. Amazing job, it was a blast reading it. But again, How the fuck could you make me like miss fortune so much? I never cared about her but in this fic she was like one of my favourite characters. Probs, really. Amazing story, love your writing style. And yeah I know it's 2018 but still. Keep it up, bro
4/16/2016 c1 Shetumbledtomyheart
Awesome story. Loved it
10/13/2015 c1 5LycanRed
This really is something else. As much as I'd like to see it continued, I know it doesn't actually need to be. Very well done, an excellent read. Kudos.

PeaceOut
LycanRed
9/17/2015 c1 Leez
... I'm sorry but I just can't help but wonder soemthing about this fic that really puts me off. It's quite simple and I'm not sure if it was intended or not but I noticed it pretty quickly and ended up not enjoying the last half/third of the chapter/fic simply because I kept hoping to be proved wrong and consistantly just wasn't.

What I wanted to kno was; was it intended that riven was just so plain /Weak/? She didn't win a single fight or spar or anything really in this entire fic. Every time she fought she was defeated and never even reached a draw. Hell for a lot of her spars she never even used her sword/ prefered weapon... Im just wonderin if when you set out to write this that you meant to make her just constantly lose everything/ so weak. Hell even outside of combat she was weak willed, she just drifted around and was lead around in pretty much everything. She never really took control of anything or really decided anything and was always holding things back/ being outmanoeuvred/ being used by others... This fic really doesn't make me like Riven like the other ones I've read and so I was just wondering if this was intended or not? Because I can't help but find myself disappointed with this pretty much loss of her character. I really didn't enjoy it as much as the Riven/Irelia that I have already read from you. Hopefully the next one isn't as simply whitewashed/ weak. I found it hard to believe this was really Riven or even a Champion that I was reading about. I hope it doesn't continue.

Sorry for being so negative, it wasn't my intention, and please don't takr this as a flame!

Best Regards,

Leez
7/23/2015 c1 imperatorfury
I cannot explain how amazing this story is to me! Gah! I can only hope you wish to write a sequel!
6/11/2015 c1 Theyoll
Amazing! HOW WILL I SLEEP AFTER THIS IM SO PUMPED! Gaaaaaah can't believe it's over. I want mooooooooore xD
8/29/2014 c1 Ike11000
OK WOW, just...wow, I am ABSOLUTELY ASTOUNDED, this fic is easily one of the best fics out there in ALL of fanfiction.

This is a review for both: No True Noxian and this story BTW

This fic is absolutely mind blowing, you are such an AMAZING writer it's not even funny, the stories are written with an amazing writing style and the plot is well thought , the characters develop amazingly well, the relationships develop even better.

You have got such a good grasp on characters, and yet you are able to manipulate then in such a way that any action they take is unpredictable yet absolutely possible of them.

Your story is unrivalled in the lol ficdom, except by Love Triangle, which JUST manages to get to your level.

Your writing is one of the best I've ever read, the fluff, the angst, the theme, the style, everything is practically perfect.

I seriously hope you man on continuing either of these stories at some point of time, because presently they are like this ficdom, they haven't received a fraction of the attention they should have.

Thanks fit reading, and I would appreciate a reply back :)
8/18/2014 c1 7ShadowBlazer
Loved the fact that you posted this because I needed some inspiration for Kat/Riven myself.

I was very interested in the parellel between Leona/Diana's story and Katarina/Riven as well as the contrast in how the two redheads approach things. Things like Riven. Leona is so warm and cordial while Kat is the opposite, and yet Riven is drawn to both for different reasons. I was wondering how you could make a romance work between Kat and Riven as Katarina hardly seems like the type to be affectionate or committed, but the character development was pulled off well and slowly, which was much needed. By the time the end came around, Katarina almost seems sweet in how attached she is to Riven. Well, as sweet as Noxus' most infamous assassin can be. Anyway, amazing read though I underestimated how long it would take for me to read 26K words. Thanks for taking the time to share this.
8/17/2014 c1 35InsanityRunsInMyBlood
There's just something about your writing that makes shivers run down my spine. I loved the way you portrayed the characters here. The plot as well- very intriguing. Nice job on the Diana/Leona too! Definitely interesting the way you incorporated those two into a Riven-centric story.
8/17/2014 c1 Njoror
Incredibly good, just like No True Noxian, but it does the same damned thing at the end, cutting off with no resolution. Of course I know why you do it, but it really is bloody irksome. No point in adding on things about the style or characters, as others already have. Just hopefully it won't be a year before you upload again.
8/16/2014 c1 TheGadgetFish
So you're like, one of my favorite league writers, so when my buddies linked this to me I may have freaked out. Lots. Loads. I really loved how you portrayed the Katarina x Riven relationship in this, how they're not traditionally affectionate (and Riven proudly wearing those marks, UNF.)

Loved the idea of Riven sailing under Miss Fortune as well. I've never really had interest in her as a character, but I liked her a lot in this!

UGH SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS UGHHHHHHH YOUR WORDS ARE AMAZINNNGGG 3 3
8/16/2014 c1 Lich Irelia
Hot damn, this was an awesome read. I must say I cannot express how much I love your style of writing! It's unique and just awesome. Words fail me I cannot express how much I loved reading this, your fics are always awesome.
8/16/2014 c1 42Cinis
This fic is the best thing that's happened to me all week.
It's so good and I don't even know where to start when I think about how amazing it is.
Your style. I love your style. The characters are vivid, all sharp lines and edges. And every word has meaning. The way you string your clauses together and place your punctuation and chart your sentences is almost as much poetry as it is prose.
And that comment about Diana not being good at being a Solari was perfect.
And I adored Miss Fortune. I mean, I liked Riven and Kat too, but Miss Fortune was my favorite character here.
And I just. I just. And. And.
Words are failing me. Thank you so much for writing this I wish I could write like you.
8/16/2014 c1 Mr.Ncguy
another amazing Story! cant wait for more!
8/15/2014 c1 30AnnieAnnProps
Another absolutely amazing work, i love you writing style and the way to tell the story. It feels real, how the human mind cut away the unnecessary filler and focus on the important moments. Its compelling, thought provoking, and made me really feel for the struggle between Katarina and Riven as well as Leona, Diana, and Miss Fortune.

In the end, i hope you keep writing how you do, it's perfect in its own way.
19 Page 1 2 Next »