for Issei Bizarre Adventure

1/25/2019 c1 39WOLFWATCHER12
Please continue this story. I can see a whole lot of potential for this story and Issei teaming with Jotaro would be awesome!
1/31/2017 c1 Guest
This chapter is awesome make more please!
3/3/2016 c1 ARSLOTHES
interesting concept
12/20/2014 c1 6Cross177
Interesting, interesting. Though You might want to get a proof reader for some of the grammar. Some of it seems either a bit out of place or just awkward to say to the point I have to figure out what your characters are trying to say.

But in terms of the story, Interesting, but a little short in terms of battle and overpowered despite the Stand concept considering its an Fallen Angel vs a psychic manifestation of the soul (thats not totally from Persona) that are Stands. i mean unless I missed something that can say otherwise. Though I do like the Issei's revamped character, kinda funny considering he got a reputation beating the crap outta thugs.
10/11/2014 c1 3code R.R
damn! Kick ass

also Jojo always needs the oraora
8/29/2014 c1 9joshiewoshie
I like this story I really do but you should really work on your spelling and grammar or try to get someone to beta for you
8/17/2014 c1 5Jouaint
Great idea.
8/15/2014 c1 Guest
Jolyne as Joseph's kid instead of Jotaro's... Interesting choice, though you have to admit, she did inherit Joseph's capacity to think on the fly to the point where she was a female more serious clone of Young Joseph.

Though the missus is going to kill Joseph. Suzie did not like Josuke for being an illegitimate kid and fired suspecting shots at Shizuka for being another one. Jolyne being another illegitimate kid of Joseph's is going to REALLY put him in the doghouse with Suzie.

I am loving how you buffed Hamon to be able to harm a Fallen Angel. Though I wonder if Hamon is fatal to Devils and ineffective to Angels.

Though Issei's Joseph-like quirks have me wondering, as well as his half British blood has me thinking: is this Issei yet another Joestar by blood via Joseph, and if so, how dead is he when Suzie gets word?
8/15/2014 c1 brave kid
whoa! i just have one thing to say.

ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!ORA!

please write more when you can
8/15/2014 c1 8CasualFictionWriter23
Ddraig as Stand and not a Sacred Gear? That's new indeed! Fav and follow this!