for A Mirror Image

5/13/2018 c3 HuffelpufStudent
Omg those hetalia references love it J
3/20/2016 c1 TouchDouche
In response to your picture: Yes, because nothing says I love you like giving up on people
12/13/2015 c8 percab8531
Hey can you do me a favor? When you start it on the other account can you tell me?
11/21/2015 c7 Rosaline Elric
My,my this fan-fiction ended quite quickly~ that upsets me~ i fairly enjoyed it!~
10/26/2015 c7 5Angel Dimond
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE! *please*
5/24/2015 c7 Oberon the fox
I just wanna see the strong arm uncle apear and scare the shit out of them.
4/7/2015 c1 Dragonheart4259
I have an OC like Sam...she is a spitting image of Ed but she wears her hair different and she is a chimera...you have an excellent idea...my OC's name is Alyleighah Elric
3/5/2015 c7 Guest
Omg the bomb plz post more
3/3/2015 c7 6TheStoryDreamer
This is an amazing story. KEEP STRONG!
3/1/2015 c5 Guest
LOVE IT
2/28/2015 c2 Edward Elric
NOOOO! NOT ARMSTRONG! KEEP HIM AWAY FROM ME
2/21/2015 c7 1Animechick1516
hahahhahahhaha, oh god i love this... the lobelia girls just arrived,,, and now what will ed do?
12/26/2014 c6 leebee14
Please keep going. If you don't I might cry. Oh an idea would be that you could just pick episodes that link up and use those whole adding a alchemist flare.
9/6/2014 c6 Guest
MOREEE
8/26/2014 c6 Honestly
It's amusing because Tamaki and Ed are both very flamboyant blondes with the same (Emglish) voice actor, a blind person couldn't tell them apart, and honestly a loss of sight or actually the eyes themselves seems more plausible with how it happened than the nerves in just one limb dying. And if they're trying to get their bodies back, cutting off her leg wouldn't be a wise move. It wasn't lost during the 'incident', so it wouldn't come back if they succeed. But, I am looking forward to the dramatic and probably accidental reveal of Ed's automail. Only real question is, will he end up a host? Will Sam wear the boys uniform because she seems to despise girliness? And if so, will she be a host? I also expect a moment when Honey tries to fight the mysterious murderer who should not be Scar sue to issues of character and such.
24 Page 1 2 Next »