for Searching For Her Smile

7/30/2021 c9 1Flareix
:0000 i never expected this fic to update, but I'm glad it did. daisuke x ruki is a ship i never knew i needed until i read this fic. i really hope that you do update again, i love these small drabbles. either way, thanks for the update!
12/22/2016 c8 46Sacred Dust
This is very cute. You portray Ruki's character really well: stand-offish but not misanthropic, cold but not cruel. Daisuke is also spot-on with his unyielding efforts to make her smile, or at least get her to tolerate his company. I hope you finish this story, because it definitely has potential.
10/1/2016 c8 3eatenalivebyboredom
This is just too cute to not read~ Update soon!

-eabb
9/6/2015 c7 42BenignUser
A very sweet set of drabbles. I thoroughly enjoyed them. Thank you for sharing.
5/14/2015 c7 3ikemengalore2014
Can you try a chapter where Rika sees some of Disukes more redeeming, like him looking cool at a soccer game or him showing an interest in something she is doing like drawing or singing? I think those would be great.
11/19/2014 c6 5Soulfire72
Aww, Ruki still hasn't smiled. Oh well.
This was a nice little story - I think the only thing you could improve on is maybe inserting dates and years at the beginning of each chapter. I'd like to know if all these chapters are in the same year or if the two of them are steadily getting older - significantly older, I mean.
11/19/2014 c4 Soulfire72
OK that was a little far, Ruki.
11/19/2014 c3 Soulfire72
Ouch. Poor Daisuke.
11/19/2014 c2 Soulfire72
One typo: "He approached her" should be there instead of "He approahed her" in the first sentence.
9/13/2014 c5 19Kimiko Heroux
Awww, so cuuute! I wonder what's going to happen when she returns the umbrella to him! :D
9/11/2014 c5 Yesh124
Nice
8/28/2014 c4 Kimiko Heroux
Awww, poor Daisuke. He's just trying to be nice to Ruki :(
I really like this so far; DaisukexRuki is actually one of my favorite cross-season pairings, and I'm really enjoying this fic. :D
I hope you update soon!