for Ron's First Time

8/20 c1 A MAN OF SINCERITY
Great story but a bit sad Ron had to forget doing it with three hot women who wher drunk and horny.
5/30 c1 1gabelou1991
J'adore continu car il sait donc il va être différent.
7/16/2018 c1 Shadowdragondanny
Love this one
7/12/2018 c1 Guest
I thought stories were supposed to have a middle. LOL
7/30/2015 c1 Dracot
Jajajaja muy buena lástima que fuera tan corta, as pensado en el exhibiciónismo que estaría muy bien
6/17/2015 c1 22Kakerot Bardockson
I've got to say that was awesome would have been cooler with Shego in the mix but still cool
4/16/2015 c1 random fan
lol! I really wish you would continue this plot for hilarity's sake. It seems like it would drama filled and ridiculous at the same time depending on the direction you take.
12/22/2014 c1 Star Iron
Yeah this would have inevitably blown up in all of their faces. Ron would be sidelined for breaking up Kim's family and he would likely not get anywhere without someone to tone him down. Mr Dr Possible seems like the kind of guy who can be ruthless when pushed far enough and I don't doubt that this would be one of those cases.
11/28/2014 c1 Guest
Lol I would have loved 2 read more of this plz
9/11/2014 c1 13Harem Lover 26
You should make an unrated version some time it's a shame to have a time skip when the actions starts.
9/11/2014 c1 1NHarem Foreva
aww, i wanna see a continuation of this. so much potential... please? :'(
8/25/2014 c1 loganhunter2
This is really good. ..make it a full story please. ..Also a ronbon. ...nice innocent boy with deceptively sexy girl just works 9 / 10
8/24/2014 c1 crash2663
I hope this story continues under another title.
8/16/2014 c1 Guest
Really great story you guys, but is this connected to your other story or not, just curious. :-P
8/16/2014 c1 Some Reader Guy
Dude, you have GOT to continue this story. Personally I'm NOT looking for a harem fic, but this story is just begging to be explored. What will happen between Ron and Bonnie? Will Felix's mom really take a shot for Ron? Who would Ron rather be with, Anne or Kim? Does Anne still want Ron, and if so is it more than physical? And in the end who is the one Ron ends up with?
PLEASE continue with this fic! It is by far one of the more interesting ones I've come across in a long time with so many possibilities.
26 Page 1 2 Next »